Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Glenn thinks he is the voice of the fans when he doesnt speak for me.Its up to the manager who he buys just as its up players who they play for.At the end of the day its their job not their hobby or leisure experience.Maybe Sol is playing for Ivory coast or whoever but is it a case of having noone else?They have enough good players to win the africa cup with or without Sol a bit like Wise when he was at Chelsea.If he is so good why isnt he linked to a premier move Arsenal need a good centre half!

great start, 1st caller reckons Steve Howard is the man that will solve all our problems and that he "immediately improves the game" when he comes on

I had to have a little laugh at that, Ha

Although I hate when they ask the caller a question, the caller then proceeds to try and answer and they all just talk over him picking at their point. Let the caller finish what he/she has to say, then reply. Why ask a question and then butt in over them.

great start, 1st caller reckons Steve Howard is the man that will solve all our problems and that he "immediately improves the game" when he comes on

Do these people not watch football? I thought it was a good idea playing Howard off the last man to play on Beckford and Nugent but listening to these people you'd think he was the messiah!

I had to have a little laugh at that, Ha

Although I hate when they ask the caller a question, the caller then proceeds to try and answer and they all just talk over him picking at their point. Let the caller finish what he/she has to say, then reply. Why ask a question and then butt in over them.

I think the first person would've talked all night if they'd let him tbh.

Drop Nugent and Beckford and put in Howard and Hopper. Simple.

Frankly, its Sven's fault that our wage budget is so high. The players are on those wages because he gave them those contracts. Nigel didn't sign them!!

Also, that first caller clearly hadn't seen the highlights of the Beckford sending off. It's no good saying we need to stop getting on the referee's back when they have clearly got it very badly wrong indeed. It DOES affect matches and it's no good saying 'yeah but we need to have a good look at ourselves'.

It was like Jeremy Kyle with the first caller. Pure argument.

Sven was shit, why people still cant see that i dont know.

I agree, it does my head in. And these comments always pop up after every game and every Monday night!

Fully agree, some good signings but too much spent. In comparison to Pearsons buys in January I must say all have so far been quality!

As someone said, we finished 10th under Sven, and he had since October. We wont do much better or worse than this season. We will turn it around, this season or next.

Do these people not watch football? I thought it was a good idea playing Howard off the last man to play on Beckford and Nugent but listening to these people you'd think he was the messiah!

Perfectly obvious from how he was speaking that he hadnt actually seen the Beckford incident yet he was talking like an expert on it.