Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

What a s h i t e program tonight, its all the fans fault.. if certain players weren't booed we wouldn't be 12th. give me a break , nothing about our crap defence. and whats got to be done to change things around....no lets pick on a few boo boys ,its all their fault..

did you ever think that maybe, just maybe they get completely exposed all the time by our non existent midfield? We could have G. Nev, Vidic, Terry and Cole in their prime and they'd struggle under constant pressure

Edited by Jimmy

did you ever think that maybe, just maybe they get completely exposed all the time by our non existent midfield? We could have G. Nev, Vidic, Terry and Cole in their prime and they'd struggle under constant pressure

we should defend as a TEAM...but I get fed up with radio people and journalists and club emplyees who all make a living out of LCFC trying to blame fans,the only people who do not make anything out of LCFC, for bad performances or out of form players, we just hand our hard earned money over to the club, WE are the only people without a vested interest or motive, or I might say, ego..all we do is support the club and put OUR money where our mouths are..im not going to massage an ego to get an interview or creep around anybody and tow the party line..I will leave that to others.

G. Nev, Vidic, Terry and Cole would not be in their oppoents half all the time. Well maybe Cole.

I'll back the lads to the Nth degree and never boo but you gotta have players that do the basics.

As THEFATBASTARD said, we need to defend as a team by people doing their job to help defend. Yes we were chasing but you've gotta think about "shape, shape, shape" when there's still 70 mins left.

I'm sure this "Glen" has a personal vendetta against Pearson - ever since he took charge for his first stint with us.

Glen is a legend (in his own mind) by the way. Always thought he might be Thracian (apols if he isn't big fella). He had a podcast too on iTunes where he battered Pearson the first time. Oh, then we won the league and then got into the playoffs...

Hey SSL is amazing! I think konchesky will be captain but I want it to be kasper!

SSL is a good player but he doesn't strike me as a captain, only player in a squad to me that looks a captain is Konchesky, someone like Danns will lead by example (that red card apart) so is an option but we don't have many real leaders

Beckford should be captain, a few have said he is one of the most likable players at the club when you speak to him, also he was captain at Leeds and im sure everyone is aware of the amount of times he made the net bulge for them.

Agree. Andy King said in an interview once Beckford is "the only player to ask everyone are they ok and did they have a good day/night, every day before training".

Sounds like a great guy.

Might aswell make Dyer captain for a game, he'll have been here the longest and always puts in a lot of effort. Maybe he doesn't talk enough on the pitch but don't really think it matters too much who is captain for 1 game.

Stringer was asked on Twitter why he never interviews Dyer and said "Lloyd is very shy" don't think he'd make a good captain in that case

Beckford should be captain, a few have said he is one of the most likable players at the club when you speak to him, also he was captain at Leeds and im sure everyone is aware of the amount of times he made the net bulge for them.

he was made captain for their final game of the season, which was also going to be his last game for them, which they already knew ahead of time, he was never long term captain

If it's who I think it is....He's my godfather lol

Don’t know how to tell you this........

Didn’t hear the call tonight but

Glenn is very consistent with his anti Pearson stance; cost him a nice spot on the Radio.

I think if we are all honest we were hardly blown away by NP re appointment and I doubt we are all 100% confident in his ability, Chelsea whilst a fantastic side left most baffled at the side and tactics used as many other games have.

If a guy has followed leic home and away inc travelling from New York, been a very successful amateur manager, referee and running coaching schools in America (inc employing the services of a very qualified and close to home coach that gets equally slated) be daft not to listen to his opinion, albeit a bit ott.

Not that long ago when people on here were virtually cheering when Glenn attacked the Birch who just presented a very rose tinted picture and kept mentioning dubarrys and Glenn hit him with a very well thought out and articulate argument of where the team was going wrong.

Time will tell.

+ have a lot of very happy memories mate.

Stringer was asked on Twitter why he never interviews Dyer and said "Lloyd is very shy"

I think Ian was being very diplomatic with that answer. Dyer is (apparently) a bit of a sullen soul and doesn't like doing interviews - I think the manager and media team should make him do them every once in a while. It's not going to kill him.

I think Ian was being very diplomatic with that answer. Dyer is (apparently) a bit of a sullen soul and doesn't like doing interviews - I think the manager and media team should make him do them every once in a while. It's not going to kill him.

the first time i'd actually heard him speak was pre season at kettering when he was taking a corner.