Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

I agree with FoxBlogger. He just said, 'we are in a results business not an entertaining business' and I fully agree.

Personally, I'd rather be walking away from the King Power after a 3-0 win, instead of a 0-3 defeat thinking 'that was good football'.

Guest bennytwohats

I agree with FoxBlogger. He just said, 'we are in a results business not an entertaining business' and I fully agree.

Personally, I'd rather be walking away from the King Power after a 3-0 win, instead of a 0-3 defeat thinking 'that was good football'.

Not for me, I'd rather watch a game that was like the second half at WHM (where I genuinely did come away thinking what a great game of football) than a boring scrapped out 1-0 where we shut the game down completely, but it's not like we can;t have both. We were almost there under Sven.

If Nige does come in the only thing I'm clinging too is that maybe with the players and the resources we have now then maybe we'll be a bit better to watch under him. Regardless I'm not filled with confidence. Will be pretty disappointed if he is appointed tbh.

Some of us like to be entertained as well one of the worst games I witnessed was a 1-0 win away to Burnley I certainly didn't walk away from the ground feeling good.

Besides entertainment and winning aren't mutually exclusive.

26,700 on Sunday

-

About 3000 away fans

= 23,000 Leicester fans.

Yeah. Really bad attendances. We're the 4th biggest supported club in the league.

BUT WE'Z IN DA PREMIER LEAGUE AND WE SHUD AVE GOT FIRTY FOUSUND IN ARE GROWND COZ WE IS BETTA THAN THE LEEDS SCUM INNIT?

:unsure:

Edited by nuttytimmy

I don't know why you put yourselves through it every week, listening to the cream of the crap of Leicester calling in....

I listen to it every week because I want to hear the latest news and opinions; especially when we have no manager. Besides, it is pretty funny as well.

Some of us like to be entertained as well one of the worst games I witnessed was a 1-0 win away to Burnley I certainly didn't walk away from the ground feeling good.

Besides entertainment and winning aren't mutually exclusive.

Ok, and yeah I do like to be entertained but I'd rather win more than anything else. I have witness many poor games under Pearson, but I have also witnessed poor games under Sven as well.

BUT WE'Z IN DA PREMIER LEAGUE AND WE SHUD AVE GOT FIRTY FOUSUND IN ARE GROWND COZ WE IS BETTA THAN THE LEEDS SCUM INNIT?

:unsure:

Average

West Ham Utd 28767

Derby County 25288

Southampton 24979

Leicester City 23080

Leeds United 22660

Nottm Forest 22330

We have more support than Leeds

I listen to it every week because I want to hear the latest news and opinions; especially when we have no manager. Besides, it is pretty funny as well.

Ok, and yeah I do like to be entertained but I'd rather win more than anything else. I have witness many poor games under Pearson, but I have also witnessed poor games under Sven as well.

My comment has nothing to do with manager choice just stating it's not purely down to results for me.