Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

I think Stringer is worried for his job, and rightfully so.

If my memory serves me right Pearson got the hump with him because Stringer made a jibe about Pearson not getting up from the dug out to get involved when Pearson had a slipped disc in his back.

Next game Stringer was on gardening leave and in the away end at WBA :crylaugh:

Is this why Pearson wouldn't do interviews with him?

I've always wondered why they fell out.

26,700 on Sunday

-

About 3000 away fans

= 23,000 Leicester fans.

Yeah. Really bad attendances. We're the 4th biggest supported club in the league

If you take away Derby's free season tickets and Southampton's current success, I'd say joint 2nd :thumbup:

Though Leeds do have a lot more fans than us in general, so joint 3rd really.

Edited by Kitchandro

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect decent football AND winning. If we're honest we have had neither this season. The Watford win is an example of what I don't want to see though.

Agreed.

TBH, with this team I maintain that we must play good positive football to get the best out of it and win games. The games which we have sat back and been negative in this season we have not won.

I think everyone wants to get to the Premiership first and foremost but I'd hate it if we became Stoke.

• 2 weeks later...

only just tuned in. i walked past the bbc earlier and saw alan young hobbling in on crutches... anyone know why?

... and i dont want anyone suggesting he's been on the booze again. :ph34r:

did a random fan call in saying he knows how to fix the crap atmosphere at the KP? i can see where this is going... :rolleyes:

Edited by themotivator