Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum.

Jesus christ, you can tell people are happy with the manager, happy with yesterday's performance, happy with yesterday's results because they've had to resort to moaning about the atmosphere.

Yes the atmosphere is poor but normally they'd be moaning about the manager, perfomance, results, players, e.t.c, they've had to look for something to moan about that they normally wouldn't.

Besides, Most callers seem to say 'Well I didn't make it to the game but...' so how the fuck can they get involved/care about atmosphere anyway.

Jesus christ, you can tell people are happy with the manager, happy with yesterday's performance, happy with yesterday's results because they've had to resort to moaning about the atmosphere.

Yes the atmosphere is poor but normally they'd be moaning about the manager, perfomance, results, players, e.t.c,

they've had to look for something to moan about that they normally wouldn't.

Besides, Most callers seem to say 'Well I didn't make it to the game but...' so how the fuck can they get involved/care about atmosphere anyway.

Oh dear... Probably gonna get shot for saying this but I actually had that thought during the game yesterday.. The atmosphere WAS shite until we scored.. Then it got much better. I put it down to nerves but I expected more singing. The kop seemed particularly quiet..

Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum. Get rid of the drum.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I thought we had a dedicated 'kop' area??

The atmosphere is shit and its not going to change. If people wanted to sing they would. I think people are just happier being a little uncomfortable when 6 people around them are on their feet singing 'stand up, if you love Leicester'.

One thing that spoke volumes yesterday for me was after Gally's second goal, the chant of ' gally gally gally gally gally paul gallagher' to the tune of Karma chameleon' started but was immediately drowned out by another shouting,'gallagher, gallagher'. For whatever reason, we just cant get individual chants going that are any good. 'Lloyd, lloyd will tear you apart again' is great but only a few people sing it.

There are the old classics that nobody sings too. 'he's only a poor little cockney' etc.

Where have all the songs gone???