Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

By the way, can I stick my neck out and say how pleased I am that we've made the right decision in bringing NP back? As some have acknowledged here, Foxblogger is exactly right: football is a results business and Nige will get us results.

IF he comes back..

The moan in is the moan in for a reason all they bloody do is moan, f**k off out of Sven's ass NP will do a grand job

I know. Most caller's say 'I didnt agree with the sacking of Sven' but the small minority that say 'I agree with the sacking of Sven' triggers an argument between themselves and the radio presenters because Young and Stringer seem to think Sven was great.. but I don't think he was.

I know. Most caller's say 'I didnt agree with the sacking of Sven' but the small minority that say 'I agree with the sacking of Sven' triggers an argument between themselves and the radio presenters because Young and Stringer seem to think Sven was great.. but I don't think he was.

Do they? Why does it have to be one or the other? It seems on here if you didn't want Sven's head on a stick immediately you're 'up his arse'.

Anyway, irrelevant. Let's move on!

I think Stringer is worried for his job, and rightfully so.

If my memory serves me right Pearson got the hump with him because Stringer made a jibe about Pearson not getting up from the dug out to get involved when Pearson had a slipped disc in his back.

Next game Stringer was on gardening leave and in the away end at WBA :crylaugh:

Edited by Mack
  • Like 1

I have always maintained in my own mind that Sven never knew the division what was required to get out of it, personally I felt he was never equipped to the demands of the championship when he didn't sign any wingers that killed it for me.

I think Stringer is worried for his job, and rightfully so.

If my memory serves me right Pearson got the hump with him because Stringer made a jibe about Pearson not getting up from the dug out to get involved when Pearson had a slipped disc in his back.

Next game Stringer was on gardening leave and in the away end at WBA :crylaugh:

Stringer is looking out for himself.

Sven = easy going, no problems for an interview, bloody nice bloke, happy days, makes his job a doddle...

Pearson = awwwww shit, not him again, he`s a bast***...

lol