Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

I agreed with what Young said on that, great idea but that'd be a huge risk for the owners to take. I do think the prices need to come down to an amount we'd get at least 27k a game because this season's attendances are simply embarrassing. 22k v Derby for example, absolute shite, and the only reason it's like that are because of the stupid pricing category and the fact that on TV games, it doesn't even come down.

It appears our matchday prices are absolutely awful. I wouldn't know as I'm an STH, but I keep being told how expensive it is.

I think if there's any genuine care for the matchday experience at the club, then whoever's in charge needs to take a hit to improve it. It's a shame and it's extremely unlikely but that bloke was spot on, 10k empty seats per game, it's appalling.

Just annoys me how so many clubs would happily make a bit more money at the expense of a far better matchday experience.

Whilst our ticket prices are kinda high, they are still by no means the most expensive in the league by any stretch of the imagination, i mean look at west ham, their cheapest tickets are £32, whilst ours are £20.

As far as ticket prices go, if you put it into a league table, we currently sit 9th cheapest. Our ticket prices really arnt anything to be losing your rag over.

Edited by MrSpaM

Gave up on the atmosphere years ago. The DRUM was the last straw. My problem were the 4000 odd city fans who left before the end of the game. My Qs is why? Are your lives so busy that you can not stay for couple of minutes to cheer off an excellent performance by the lads. Gally alone deserved 5 mins of my time for his great goals. Where are you going that is soooooooo important? (shops were closed, nothing on telly, Christmas lights had already bin turned on, there was no sale on LCFC Gnomes in the club shop)I'm sorry you live in Leicester, the traffic is not that bad. O.k if you were a Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs fan and you live outside the M25 I might forgive you the odd game.

I bet your the same group of fans that have a go at me for criticising the team at times on the terraces. Well I do, because I am passionate about the City. But what I also do is sing my head off, celebrate goals like a mad man and CHEER MY TEAM OFF! After a bloody good performance. Sometimes I even cheer them off after a shit performance because they are my team and I stick with them no matter what!

We won yesterday!

Blackpool, next week, you lot better sneak out with your heads lowered in shame if you walk out before that final whistle. I will be looking for you!

I left early on sunday, because the guy that comes with me has done his knee ligaments in and is on crutches and can barely walk. He didnt fancy trying to wade through 20-odd thousand people trying to get back to the car. He still comes down every week though regardless of his current situation.

Is he not a proper fan?

I kind of agree with the ticket prices matter. I suppose if they were dropped more fans would come. But would that then cause a problem? I know, as a season ticket holder, I'd probably take not, but, the club need to work out where the line is, if you know what I mean. They need something which is at a decent price, but also not ripping us season ticket holders off because we have already purcahsed a set price I suppose etc

Would more fans attend if the prices were lower? I think so, but there has to be a line.

Stoke?

And if you're saying Forest really have a better atmosphere than we do, get the hell out of here!

Stoke is an older ground so I don't quite know what you are saying, whether you are agreeing with me or not. Yeah, Stoke's atmosphere is decent but again, it is an older ground isn't it.

I left early on sunday, because the guy that comes with me has done his knee ligaments in and is on crutches and can barely walk. He didnt fancy trying to wade through 20-odd thousand people trying to get back to the car. He still comes down every week though regardless of his current situation.

Is he not a proper fan?

I think his point is that there probably were not 4,000 people with bad knees and you were in the minority.....

Cheers mate. I had a date with Beyonce, car parked on double yellow, me dinner in the oven, a moaning wife and forget to set my Sky Planner for Strictly but I still stayed till the end...

... Oh yes I had to catch the 7.00pm flight to New Zealand.

We are what this club is all about.

You are a lying git, there's no way your slag of a missus had your dinner in the oven! :thumbup: How was Beyonce BTW, did she mention me?

Is he not a proper fan?

No he is not a real fan that is a totally lame excuse. He should have waited till the ground was empty. That would also been far safer.

Do you really think I was talking about people in wheel chairs or on crutches do you really think that was the point I was making?

Don't be a NUMPTY!

• 4 weeks later...