Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

Blueredswed stay with us!

Hi everybody!

And specially you broughtonblue who send mee a email

I have following Leicester all the time after Sven I was leaving (of course it is mee)! lol

I will come in and send you my message under this weeks as I can see is the most important weeks in Leicesters this season.

Hmm wonder if I should or not should OK last time

COME on BLUE :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: five notice that last time

Good save you all and the queen

Hi everybody!

I have following Leicester all the time after Sven I was leaving (of course it is mee)! lol

I will come in and send you my message under this weeks as I can see is the most important weeks in Leicesters this season.

Welcome back my friend, Join us on our quest for fa cup glory!!!

Hi everybody!

With you ,God and the Queen Blueredswed .....how can we fail ?? ;)

Thank´s Leicester_Loyal and also 21st century fox!

I´m soo proud to bee here with you my friends!

Perhaps wee don´t always think the same but I LOVE YOU ALL!

I think the same. :wub:

Hi everybody!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• 1 month later...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I will only say this and this is my last comment here on the forum.

1: Why?

Why must wee threw stones against each other? We all love Leicester Blue or?

2: NP or Sven or Sousa or.... stand behind the manager, Top did wrong when sack Sven so early he should have to christmas but he is gone and all you NP lovers blame him for what has happend!

O´Neill got a whole new team and he could manage the NP got the best team and what.....

3: With Sven in January he would have solved the problems but NP didn´t with them money he got

4: NP is building for the future someone say, if so hes future is not here, no more then the same time Sven got 12 month to premiere, so pay or not to pay

here is so many Leicester fans who knews what to do, Top say you get 12 months to...so come on and what would you have done?

5: I can´t see Leicester in premiere in a 5 years plan just now, why? Members (you are awfuel) booeing...., Owners, manager......

With this I hoping you are not angry at mee!

Because this is from my heart.....

And also thanks from all that have like or not liked mee it´s a free world

Good bless the Queen, ME and LEICESTER BLUE

2: NP or Sven or Sousa or.... stand behind the manager, Top did wrong when sack Sven so early he should have to christmas but he is gone and all you NP lovers blame him for what has happend!

O´Neill got a whole new team and he could manage the NP got the best team and what.....

3: With Sven in January he would have solved the problems but NP didn´t with them money he got

4: NP is building for the future someone say, if so hes future is not here, no more then the same time Sven got 12 month to premiere, so pay or not to pay

here is so many Leicester fans who knews what to do, Top say you get 12 months to...so come on and what would you have done?

5: I can´t see Leicester in premiere in a 5 years plan just now, why? Members (you are awfuel) booeing...., Owners, manager......

:appl:

Sorry this is your last post, you have brightened this forum up with your views.

Bye bye blueredswed

• 1 year later...

Archived