Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

In fairness, it's a ridiculous story, I would have laughed at anyone putting money on him a week ago.

Still struggling to see why he'd want to come.

He applied, he never wanted to leave, he still gets on with the backroom staff, his family liked it here, money, hull is a shithole, unfinished business...

He applied, he never wanted to leave, he still gets on with the backroom staff, his family liked it here, money, hull is a shithole, unfinished business...

Apart from those :D

I never knew he applied. What about the idea he was forced out because of the Thais?

I find it odd that he'd want to come back when he's got unfinished business there, and he seems a proud man who is a bit sore about the way he was pushed out.

I don't think he was forced out, I think it was a combo of Hoos / Mandaric allowing Hull City to approach him. Coupled with the fact that they were already lining up Sousa too! Don't think the new owners had much to do with it.

Apart from those :D

I never knew he applied. What about the idea he was forced out because of the Thais?

I find it odd that he'd want to come back when he's got unfinished business there, and he seems a proud man who is a bit sore about the way he was pushed out.

You have got a point but I was always under the impression that it was Mandaric and Hoos that did him over.

People underestimate what he has done at Hull. He majorly reduced their wage budget and has turned them into a solid championship outfit but perhaps feels he cant take them any further due to the tight budget?

You have got a point but I was always under the impression that it was Mandaric and Hoos that did him over.

People underestimate what he has done at Hull. He majorly reduced their wage budget and has turned them into a solid championship outfit but perhaps feels he cant take them any further due to the tight budget?

Indeed I don't think the Thais had anything to do with it, I would be pleased with Pearson back and with the backing he will get we will move forward.

Hes spent quite a few bit on transfer fees there to be honest.

one and only

MON offered and accepted the position yesterday evening

season long / 1 year roll on contract

BUT

led to believe the contract involves clauses the main one being he can walk whenever he wishes without compensation the others including changes to certain personel ät the club

It will be annouced before sunday's game maybe tomorrow

no more

TBH if this was true MoN can shove it the personel changes yes.

He wants robbo and his own boys.

The walk whenever he wishes NO WAY.

FFS he could be gone before Xmas if a big job come up.

The year rolling is fine but walk at any time fvck off.

Why do we think NP is coming if or when MoN turns us down.

Lets be real are we talking to MoN.

If yes we cant talk to NP.

If No we have to ask hcfc for permission.

If we have i would expect them to say No then it would be in the press.

Unless we asked and said we will pay you a stupid X amount in compo.

In wich case they would not accept if he was our second choice.

They are doing well and why risk upsetting the apple cart on something that may not happen.

This really is silly speculation and if as I said above MoN want a clause to walk at any time we should walk away.

Archived