Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

I don't think he was forced out, I think it was a combo of Hoos / Mandaric allowing Hull City to approach him. Coupled with the fact that they were already lining up Sousa too! Don't think the new owners had much to do with it.

No he wasnt forced out.

He was just told he should speak to Hull and that in the afternoon he office was being cleared out and Paulo Sousa's name was being put on the door. :unsure:

I don't understand why Pearson is suddenly the favourite. Surely unless we hear from another club that they have been approached we have to assume it will be a manager currently out of work.

maybe the thais are more professional in how they conduct business as someone said earlier.. just because we dont hear anything dont mean nothings happenng..

Can anyone sum up any news today on MON developments??

I had a scan read but can only find a couple of potential WUMs

Any people "in the know" added heat to this fire today???

It depends who you mean by ITK if you wants Bert 's info you will find at the best of times recently has not been spot on with regards to the managerial appointment, we will find out tomorrow I guess whether MON will get the job.

It depends who you mean by ITK if you wants Bert 's info you will find at the best of times recently has not been spot on with regards to the managerial appointment, we will find out tomorrow I guess whether MON will get the job.

Why tomorrow?

Bert's info has been off recently and i did notice he said "Nigel Pearsons blue and white army", which i would usually believe but have my doubts now.

Would be happy with either but MON obvious choice. Havent seen anything yet to suggest it might be him though other than a fonecallw here he wouldnt comment which could mean anything!

Nothing stopped MON saying he wasn't interested IF he wasn't - but he is!

Yeh but he is that kind of stubborn personality where he could quite easily be not wishing to comment because he thinks why should he?!

He may have been asked before Sven was even sacked and said no instantly :dunno:

Possible I guess. But he's openly turned down other jobs!

True. I just dont want to let myself believe as life just isnt that good and cant be arsed with the disapointment!!

Mark Hughes or Nigel Pearson are realistic still and happy with both

Just received a txt from one of the playing staff.

MON was here on Thurs...100%.

Whether or not a deal has been agreed or not I don't know.

Will let u know any info when I know.

aghhhh cant deal with all this!!! So many people with inside info popping up everywhere!!!!

Are they telling truth?! No one knows!!

Definitely have to name and shame them though once this is all over if MON was only ever a dream!!

sorry walsho... If you are right then :scarf:

Archived