Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

aghhhh cant deal with all this!!! So many people with inside info popping up everywhere!!!!

Are they telling truth?! No one knows!!

Definitely have to name and shame them though once this is all over if MON was only ever a dream!!

sorry walsho... If you are right then :scarf:

It's all good....were all frustrated. But hopefully the saga is about to come to an end.

I'm just passing on info I've been told

Bert's info has been off recently and i did notice he said "Nigel Pearsons blue and white army", which i would usually believe but have my doubts now.

He's also wound people up or teased us for a bit of a laugh on occasions. Wouldn't read much into a comment that actually says bugger all....

It's a little hard this one. No doubt Bert has had some hits and more recently a number of misses. All this about Pearson could be true, like it could have been true about Clark. Bert clearly is not perfect and should not be seen as such. He is a conduit for information and may have contacts.

However, in this matter he knows little if anything and appears to be playing the odds. Again it could be Pearson, but Hull have said nothing about an official approach to speak to Nigel. Nigel himself is being enigmatic which suggests a possible interest. We cannot talk to him without an official approach. But he is not a 'name'. Brand KP seem to require something more than obvious, if mundane, ability.

MON is the stand out candidate. He's a free agent and has spoken about wanting to get back in to management. He is known world wide, obviously has the ability, the contacts and the flair. He has actively and publicly turned down jobs and even speculation before. He has had an opportunity to do so this time as well - but he has not. Both parties are working towards a deal and it may now have been done.

However, we need plan B if plan A does not come off. I guess Pearson et al are the plan B's.

It's a little hard this one. No doubt Bert has had some hits and more recently a number of misses. All this about Pearson could be true, like it could have been true about Clark. Bert clearly is not perfect and should not be seen as such. He is a conduit for information and may have contacts.

However, in this matter he knows little if anything and appears to be playing the odds. Again it could be Pearson, but Hull have said nothing about an official approach to speak to Nigel. Nigel himself is being enigmatic which suggests a possible interest. We cannot talk to him without an official approach. But he is not a 'name'. Brand KP seem to require something more than obvious, if mundane, ability.

MON is the stand out candidate. He's a free agent and has spoken about wanting to get back in to management. He is known world wide, obviously has the ability, the contacts and the flair. He has actively and publicly turned down jobs and even speculation before. He has had an opportunity to do so this time as well - but he has not. Both parties are working towards a deal and it may now have been done.

However, we need plan B if plan A does not come off. I guess Pearson et al are the plan B's.

Perfect post mate :scarf:

Pearson never had a Plan B!

Oh I see, Pearson is the Plan B!

(awaits backlash)

Of all those touted as the next manager, NP is the one I find most unlikely; he was treated shabbily by this club, and nothing that has happened since would fill him with any confidence regarding job security.

Exactly! Pearson is seriously unlikely. Nothing suggests he's the one. But whilst he, or indeed Sven, appeared never to have a plan B the Thai's obviously have.

But they won't need it.

You have made me so happy MON has returned :scarf:

Happy - wait until it's official. No point jumping any guns. The wait could go on - who knows :unsure:

Of course I will wait to its official, maybe the Thais are trying to find the right time, I suggest it will probably be within the next couple of days hopefully.

Of all those touted as the next manager, NP is the one I find most unlikely; he was treated shabbily by this club, and nothing that has happened since would fill him with any confidence regarding job security.

Mandaric and Hoos have now left.

Archived