Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Mandaric and Hoos have now left.

We will probably never be privy to the exact truth of NPs departure, but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to suggest that the prospective new owners had Sousa lined-up before they took over: Pearson himself indicated that Sousa had been shown around the ground and facilities without his (Pearson's) knowledge.

Pearson comes across to me as a proud and principled man, and unless he's motivated by money, I don't see what would persuade him to return to such an unstable position.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be unhappy with NP returning (although I, like all of us, dream of the Messiah's second coming), I just think the speculation is unfounded.

Right whoever we get in its obvious as you are all saying that Sven,NP etc..did'nt have a Plan B.

So perhaps the owners have been reading all the views on here and have taken this onboard.

They have most probably got their man but like i say after reading all this about Plan B, i reckon they are in talks

with Plan Bs' agent to try & lure him away from the music scene into the football scene. :facepalm:

are we all hanging on in hope as martin has not officially said no to the job which is not like him is it if he is coming back to us there must be a lot of clauses & ' i ' s to be dotted on the contract

i applaud the owners for keeping this close to there chest just hope it doesnt turn out to be one hell of a big let down for us all !!!

:scarf: :scarf:

One question. what would you rather see.

1. Mon on a tempory contract until the end of the season,with a clause to feck off at any time.

or

2. Pearson or Davies et al on a 3 year contract.

I know what i'd have . Stability, any day.

1. Mon on a tempory contract until the end of the season,with a clause to feck off at any time.

or

1. Option cos MON would deliver promotion this season, Pearson and Davies would buckle under the pressure, and MON wouldn't bugger off unless a top four prem club becomes available I am guessing the owners and himself must have come to an agreement.

MON signs 1 year rolling contracts , did do at Celtic and villa.

I would have MON back anyday of the week ....,

The club have to be applauded for the way they have conducted them selves, as they said they would only make an official announcement , when they have some one in place...

Now as far as we know people have applied , but no official approaches have been made public ??

Hope it doesn't rumble on too long into the international break else I think some thing would have gone wrong with say choices A,B,C

thus said with our squad plus two wingers and another forward I wouldn't be unhappy with anyone (except keaNO) really .... MON would and still is my 1ST choice!!

or

Realistically, every manager has such an option anyway; Stability is good, but MON is God.

MON is the stand out candidate. He's a free agent and has spoken about wanting to get back in to management. He is known world wide, obviously has the ability, the contacts and the flair. He has actively and publicly turned down jobs and even speculation before. He has had an opportunity to do so this time as well - but he has not. Both parties are working towards a deal and it may now have been done.

In terms of name and brand, I'd say he's behind Keane, OGS and Hughes. O'Neill is nowhere near being known 'world-wide'

Oh I miss the MON days, was watching YouTube, when we beat Man u away, winning at anfield 3 seasons in a row, beating Leeds every season, beating Chelsea at filbo, 3-3 v Arsenal, that's some achievement, Lennon, Izzet, Savage, Elliott, Walsh, Heskey, used to have headache which player name I want on my shirt

If MON was announced tomorow and I could get away with it , I would sit in my seat bo11ock naked with lube in one hand and a glove on the other . I would then seriously beef off until I shot my man muck into the hair of the old biddy in front . :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

If MON was announced tomorow and I could get away with it , I would sit in my seat bo11ock naked with lube in one hand and a glove on the other . I would then seriously beef off until I shot my man muck into the hair of the old biddy in front . :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

why would you want to do this? Wouldn't you be abit embarrassed? big attendance tomorrow!

Wearing scuba mask and flippers?

mon must be in discussions, surely he would have ruled himself out by now :unsure: :unsure:? :unsure:

Exactly had the perfect opportunity to do so when having the conversation with Stringer, the fact that he hasn't leads me to believe that we want him and he wants us :thumbup:

I doubt the eyes of the KP would be on me , if god returned , so maybe i could get away with it .

If i cant do it in a bus shelter without gettin caught youve got nochance !!.........................................................ooer.......... :unsure: ........................i'll get mi coat...................................

Archived