Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

what have i missed??

Translating from Turkish to see if they have any inside information!

vermeceğini isn't a person or place, just googled it and it's never with a capitial.

What's never with a capital? I just googled it and got a load of Turkish :huh:

Brace yourselves! The owners and MON have been in serious talks yesterday and today. There is a realistic chance this will be wrapped up tomorrow! Been told in good faith from a quality source who has been right before. For those that don't believe me , time will tell. I am not a wum and neither am I here to waste anybodys time

Brace yourselves! The owners and MON have been in serious talks yesterday and today. There is a realistic chance this will be wrapped up tomorrow! Been told in good faith from a quality source who has been right before. For those that don't believe me , time will tell. I am not a wum and neither am I here to waste anybodys time

Sounds familiar!

Here we go again!

hmm, i will find out where you live if you're wrong.

*crosses fingers*

Looks like I will have another sleepless night and random dreams! The Joys!

BONER TIME AGAIN!!! :trumpet:

On a serious note I think we should open a thread dedicated to naming and shaming WUM's. If someone claims they know something and it turns out to be false we could just add them to a long list of names so that NEXT time we know not to believe a word they say! ..Just an idea.. :dunno:

I will hunt you down and shit in your mouth when you sleep if you're lying.

heard this same story 500 time know, tbh guys i cant see it happening but Pearson is a realist hope or jones

I dont think we stand a chance with MON now. Shepshed Dynamo have parted company with their manager. Martin is sure to want to go back as he has unfinished business with them.They sacked him!

Not correct. Martin told me that he resigned several weeks after a fallout at Brackley Town.

If this is wrong:

angry-mob.jpg

Archived