Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Legalise cannabis?

Legalise?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marijuana be legal?

• Yes
    • No

the reason there is super skunk is because it is illegal.

im sure most people that smoke weed would prefer a nice mellow CBD strain than a blow your head of THC hit

Why don't they buy that then?

Because it's illegal? lol

So's skunk. 

If there was more demand for the milder stuff then I'm sure there'd be more for sale. The fact that skunk is more available suggests to me that that's what people want.

So's skunk. 

If there was more demand for the milder stuff then I'm sure there'd be more for sale. The fact that skunk is more available suggests to me that that's what people want.

It was only a flippant response

So's skunk. 

don't buy into the mail propaganda.

I read the mail too but they are wrong on this.

to be honest, the super skunk stuff is over exaggerated anyway.

it's similar to alcohol prohibition in america, when that was illegal hooch was all you could get.

people don't want to be Jon Snow'ed with modified skunk

It's quite possible to be anti drugs without being influenced by the Daily Mail.

I'd assume youre against Caffeine, Sugar and Alcohol too then. All have harmful complications if you do too much and theyre all stocked in your nearest shops.

My own experiences with weed have been mixed, I'd basically blaze anything that was available as a yoot, the most easily accessible is skunk and thats because its the way the market works (sellers can carry smaller amounts for higher cash returns and people apparently like it) and that shit started to blow my head off, honestly you'd sit back after a good toke and you wouldnt know where you are for the next couple hours, its definitely not fun in the wrong environment. Certain things like Hash, Draw and standard ganja goes down well with me though, it puts me in a good mood, I have creative sparks and generally find positive ways of looking at things in the muddled parts of my mind for and with clarity. Legislation has to be very well thought out, it shouldnt be peddled or advertised too much(think of the children!) whilst it should be fairly monitored and monetised towards taxes that are benificial to society. The pros outway the cons, even that we have now. People are always going to want to smoke the stuff and having it illegal is leaving criminals in charge of it, putting more at risk than if it was run above board by accountable professionals.

Slightly off topic but a decent documentary here - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/192714/how_to_make_money_selling_drugs__must_see_docu_about_useless_drug_war/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was marijuana'd up playing poker the other night with headphones on switching to Youtube for music and saw this video in the related list. Thought 'what's this then', put it on and went back to poker. Sat there in my Y's playing poker all marijuana'd up and before I realised it'd been on for 40 minutes'ish. Must have been loving it. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack lmao

I was marijuana'd up playing poker the other night with headphones on switching to Youtube for music and saw this video in the related list. Thought 'what's this then', put it on and went back to poker. Sat there in my Y's playing poker all marijuana'd up and before I realised it'd been on for 40 minutes'ish. Must have been loving it. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack lmao

Kill urself my man

It was changed from class B to class C in 2004 right at the point that the government were about to legalise it, however people got better and better at growing it and so the THC levels and potency got higher therefore it became necessary to change it back to a class B. It went from about 3-4% in strength right up to 40% plus.

So those wanting it legalised only have themselves to blame for making it stronger and stronger....

Edited by DB11

It was changed from class B to class C in 2004 right at the point that the government were about to legalise it, however people got better and better at growing it and so the THC levels and potency got higher therefore it became necessary to change it back to a class B. It went from about 3-4% in strength right up to 40% plus.

So those wanting it legalised only have themselves to blame for making it stronger and stronger....

So the people making it are the ones who would want it legalised?

They'd stand to lose alot of business from that

So the people making it are the ones who would want it legalised?

They'd stand to lose alot of business from that

Not necessarily the ones making it, but the ones smoking it because if there wasn't the market for it to have been stronger and people were content at how strong it was then it would have become legal I'm sure of it.

Even if they make it legal now (but only at the lower levels of circa 2004) then people would still want the stronger stuff thus go underground and what really would change?

Not necessarily the ones making it, but the ones smoking it because if there wasn't the market for it to have been stronger and people were content at how strong it was then it would have become legal I'm sure of it.

Even if they make it legal now (but only at the lower levels of circa 2004) then people would still want the stronger stuff thus go underground and what really would change?

I think there are alot of people who dislike the stronger strains and would rather chong on some more mellow stuff. Its less influenced by the buyers market than you'd think, by having it illegal you change the standards of how that product is sold - It would make sense to have a stronger product on offer if it means you can sell less of it in weight for more money, less risk; more gain

Yes people perhaps became better at cultivating weed as the technology improved but the potency and THC levels are down to the seeds. I imagine being able to order seeds over the net would probably be a main contributing factor to the strength increasing around that time.