Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Legalise cannabis?

Legalise?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marijuana be legal?

• Yes
    • No

Stoner update:  I have safely negotiated the roads for another day and am settling down for a proper deep stoning before bedtime, you can all stop worrying for now.

Last year I had a 6 month bender where I was literally couchlocked 4-5 nights a week. I put on so much ****ing weight and made my insides feel like puke, so much so I had to take a break. Holiday on Friday for a week and when I get back I intend to get some good smoke in for the summer. Issue is I've put a lot of work into excersize lately, feeling good about myself again - any tips on how I can stave off the munchies? I have a full on sweet tooth and part of the ritual for me before was going out before hand to buy a selection of tidbits.

Last year I had a 6 month bender where I was literally couchlocked 4-5 nights a week. I put on so much ****ing weight and made my insides feel like puke, so much so I had to take a break. Holiday on Friday for a week and when I get back I intend to get some good smoke in for the summer. Issue is I've put a lot of work into excersize lately, feeling good about myself again - any tips on how I can stave off the munchies? I have a full on sweet tooth and part of the ritual for me before was going out before hand to buy a selection of tidbits.

I find it's pretty easy to ignore the munchies if you've got nowt to munch on so just don't go out and stock up pre-sesh imo.  If you stop addressing the munchies you forget you have them soon enough lol

I find it's pretty easy to ignore the munchies if you've got nowt to munch on so just don't go out and stock up pre-sesh imo.  If you stop addressing the munchies you forget you have them soon enough lol

But the food tastes so good. Even food that doesn't taste good. :nigel:

Time to criminalise coffee.  :ph34r:  :whistle:

Can coffee enhance cannabis' high? Study reveals how marijuana's effect can change based on how much caffeine you've drunk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3117442/Can-coffee-enhance-cannabis-high-Study-reveals-marijuana-s-effect-change-based-caffeine-ve-drunk.html

Legalising cannabis does NOT increase use of the drug in teenagers, study reveals

• Scientists found no evidence that passing laws in 23 US states encouraged teenagers to use marijuana
  • Analysed more than one million adolescents aged 13 to 18 years old
  • Since 1996, 23 states have legalised use of marijuana for medical purposes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3125124/Legalising-cannabis-does-NOT-increase-use-drug-teenagers-study-reveals.html

Legalising cannabis does NOT increase use of the drug in teenagers, study reveals

• Scientists found no evidence that passing laws in 23 US states encouraged teenagers to use marijuana

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3125124/Legalising-cannabis-does-NOT-increase-use-drug-teenagers-study-reveals.html

Daily Fail with their propo....wait what? Hmmm.

You believe anything you read in the mail? Dear god
  • Like 1

I was once a passenger in a 7.5 tonner (with a digger on the back) of which the driver was literally trippin on acid as Jerry 'St Clair' Dignan says. Bang out of order no joke. 

Had nightmares that night woke up screaming "WATCH THE BOLLARDS DAVE THE BOLLARRRRRRRRRRDS".

After that experience I'm fine being a passenger in a car with a cannabissed up driver. Not that that ever happens as I always drive myself nowadays and stay out of trouble.

• 1 month later...

Big push from reddit to get cannabis legal in the UK. 100,000 signed already but whether they debate or whether anyone shows up to the debate is another question.

Link.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/104349

southparknice.com

Edited by Carl the Llama

Think in some cases, like complex anxiety and panic disorders, marijuana should be legalised; though it should be a short-term problem solver as people can get addicted to it.

This kind of argument really bothers me.  Where's the crowd of objectors calling for medicinal alcohol?

I should probably clarify that.  I'm 100% behind getting people access to mj for medicinal purposes, what bothers me is people saying that that's the only legitimate use for it before sauntering off down the pub.

Most people have very outdated views surrounding drugs. Alcohol is 'fine' because it's legal apparently. I find it hilarious how many people I know will get off their face and throw up from necking vodka every weekend but condemn people for smoking weed or taking mdma and never causing a problem for anyone.

I still drink, it's fun. In my experience though alcohol abuse is a lot more dangerous and problematic than many recreational drugs that are currently illegal.

• Like 3