Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Legalise cannabis?

Legalise?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marijuana be legal?

• Yes
    • No

That's alright, Buce. I won't deny that your mockery of mental health problems suffered by someone I know of riled me a bit, but the forum is no place for personal tit for tat.

PM me your number and I'll give you a call if you want to have a chat about it.

:blink: What an utterly bizarre thing to post.

No, I'll content myself with knowing that you know there's someone on here that has seen through the carefully crafted facade that you hide behind.

"Legalize everything as long as we have education!!!1"  lol  lol

Idiots. Weed is the ultimate gateway drug. Should we legalize heroin and acid too on the basis that people are making informed choices by educating them? 

What next? Legalize zoophilia and pedophilia as long as we give every living being in the UK education on those two? 

Idiots. Weed is the ultimate gateway drug. Should we legalize heroin and acid too on the basis that people are making informed choices by educating them? 

What next? Legalize zoophilia and pedophilia as long as we give every living being in the UK education on those two? 

Can we not descend into 'If X is made legal, paedophillia will be made legal eventually' type arguments? It's such an unbelievably shite argument, no one has suggested it, no one ever will and it's not at all comparable. I mean I'm with you on not legalising cannabis, but that's just not a very helpful thing to post.

• Like 1

Can we not descend into 'If X is made legal, paedophillia will be made legal eventually' type arguments? It's such an unbelievably shite argument, no one has suggested it, no one ever will and it's not at all comparable. I mean I'm with you on not legalising cannabis, but that's just not a very helpful thing to post.

It's a classical slippery slope fallacy that keeps getting repeated, in the same way (and actually using the same scenario) it was used to decry gay marriage.

Either way, it's a irrational argument, and logically fallacious.

• Like 1

The irony of this post is stupendous. In fact I think it wins the award for 'most ill-informed uneducated post of the thread'.  lol

You forgot eating small babies and poking the eyes out of cute kittens. :rolleyes:

If more people were aware of how they can make it safe to make love to other animals then yes we should legalise it so that people can follow their own innate sexual habits.  We don't get to choose which creatures we're attracted to.  Paedophilia is different in that you're doing it to someone who is sexually immature, most animals achieve sexual maturity much more quickly than humans do so it's not usually a problem, though I agree we should clamp down hard on zoopaedophiles.

If more people were aware of how they can make it safe to make love to other animals then yes we should legalise it so that people can follow their own innate sexual habits.  We don't get to choose which creatures we're attracted to.  Paedophilia is different in that you're doing it to someone who is sexually immature, most animals achieve sexual maturity much more quickly than humans do so it's not usually a problem, though I agree we should clamp down hard on zoopaedophiles.

Now I understand your username. ;)

• Like 1

:blink: What an utterly bizarre thing to post.

No, I'll content myself with knowing that you know there's someone on here that has seen through the carefully crafted facade that you hide behind.

It's not carefully crafted, Buce. I just know that I'll get banned if I rise to any of your relentless bait. Next time you feel the need to criticise me on a personal level over the forum, and you've been doing that a lot lately, have a think about my offer.

Have a nice day :)

It's not carefully crafted, Buce. I just know that I'll get banned if I rise to any of your relentless bait. Next time you feel the need to criticise me on a personal level over the forum, and you've been doing that a lot lately, have a think about my offer.

Have a nice day :)

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

we all feel for you moosey, and hope you pull through.  :rolleyes:

lol

You're reading the tone of that post all wrong if you think it needs the violins. It was actually very cheerful.

Maybe all the cannabis has made you depressed?

Relentless bait? Personal criticism? Maybe all your trolling has deteriorated your brain. No one cares for your bullshit. You playing the victim is not only laughable...it's genuinely pathetic. Give it a rest. 

Wtf? I think if I even try to attempt to respond to that seriously I will be rising to the bait, but even for a WUM that's a bit of a fvcked up thing to say

Edited by DB11

So it's okay to rape a horse as long as it's old enough?

Relentless bait? Personal criticism? Maybe all your trolling has deteriorated your brain. No one cares for your bullshit. You playing the victim is not only laughable...it's genuinely pathetic. Give it a rest.

If you don't care for my posts then I'm more than happy for neither of you to respond to them or better yet, put me on ignore so you don't have to read them. I'm as bored of your constant derogatory remarks as you are of my posts, so if you want to carry on let's take it to a more appropriate medium and see if we can't sort it out.

wigg-out.gif

• Like 1

If you don't care for my posts then I'm more than happy for neither of you to respond to them or better yet, put me on ignore so you don't have to read them. I'm as bored of your constant derogatory remarks as you are of my posts, so if you want to carry on let's take it to a more appropriate medium and see if we can't sort it out.

lol  ...constant derogatory remarks.

please stop, I'll actually piss myself