Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

PAP

So, after an excellent start for the PAPs what are we all up to tomorrow night?

Not going to the game. Obviously.

I'll be sitting on my sofa watcing a shit internet stream. At 9pm I'll debate whether to watch the new series of Masterchef or not. I imagine I probably will.

I've attended only one game this season, Barnsley away. The experience was so shitty I decided never to go again. I hated pretty much every Leicester fan I had to encounter on this trip. I can't stand the majority of people (not you) and their thickness who go to live games. The things people shout and say makes me cringe every time I go. Not had the awful pleasure of going to our crappy ground for nearly 18months, maybe even 2 years? I can't even remember the last time I went to a home game? I hate going to the KP so much. It fvcking sucks.

I turned down a free ticket for Saturday too. I hardly ever see my Dad anymore but I don't care. I refuse to go. It takes up too much of my time and energy to be bored out of my mind watching turd (Leicester) run around a pictch for 90 mins. I've seen too much of it over the years to give a crap anymore.

Thanks to Thai TV , various other streams, and live games I've seen probably half of our games this season. All from the comfort of my sofa, bed / wanking den.

I've attended only one game this season, Barnsley away. The experience was so shitty I decided never to go again. I hated pretty much every Leicester fan I had to encounter on this trip. I can't stand the majority of people (not you) and their thickness who go to live games. The things people shout and say makes me cringe every time I go. Not had the awful pleasure of going to our crappy ground for nearly 18months, maybe even 2 years? I can't even remember the last time I went to a home game?I hate going to the KP so much. It fvcking sucks.

I turned down a free ticket for Saturday too. I hardly ever see my Dad anymore but I don't care. I refuse to go. It takes up too much of my time and energy to be bored out of my mind watching turd (Leicester) run around a pictch for 90 mins. I've seen too much of it over the years to give a crap anymore.

Try these message boards :thumbup: :

Option A,

Option B,

Option C,

Option D.

All better teams, better football, better fans, better stadiums... surely their message boards are also better?

Much more pleasure and you can still :trumpet: :

Thanks to Sky TV , various other streams, and live games I've seen probably half of our games this season. All from the comfort of my sofa, bed / wanking den.

I wish it were that easy. Im just fvcking fed up of how shit we are all of the time. Doesnt mean i can just become a fan of another club, it doesnt work like that. Ive been supporting Leicester for 16 years. I just want us to be a decent club again. Im sad and angry and need to vent

Not going tomorrow as I was cold on saturday and don't want to be again.

First time I have sat there being genuinely bored off my tits and couldnt wait to go.

Archived