Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

PAP

I'm a half-PAP tonight (not half cut like Roo Fox and the other paid and pissed up members of this clique) in the respect that I won't be physically attending but will have radio commentary (many thanks to 5 Live).

1st Feb: Middlesbrough: PAP - Too cold.

4th Feb: Brighton: PAP -Too far.

11th Feb: Cardiff: CRAPing it up for this one. Sorry.

14th Feb: Watford: PAP - Too far and too cold. Maybe too expensive as well.

18th Feb: Norwich: PAP - Way too far.

23rd Feb: Derby: PAP - Too cold, far and pricey. To you CRAPS, haven't you ever heard of tv in a pub? Way warmer and cheaper and not as far.

Good stuff.

23rd Feb: Derby: PAP - Too cold, far and pricey. To you CRAPS, haven't you ever heard of tv in a pub? Way warmer and cheaper and not as far.

Good stuff.

Debatable, depends how long you stay and how much you drink, in said establishment :P

Anyway, PAPing it tonight as I have football training, though I will be making the trip down to Brighton. I feel like I'm letting team PAP down by actually going to one thats miles away, I'm sorry.

Im not going tonight it's far too cold. Instead I will be sitting next to the fire in my extremely comfy armchair with a glass of california's finest sauvignon blanc listening to it on radio 5 live :)

Bar a few minor changes this is pretty much my plan :thumbup:

Good stuff.

23rd Feb: Derby: PAP - Too cold, far and pricey. To you CRAPS, haven't you ever heard of tv in a pub? Way warmer and cheaper and not as far. Cardiff

Good stuff.

I live in Plymouth these days so have been PAP for most of the seasons since 2005-06 sadly and still continue to be!

Here we go re the next window of games! -

Feb. 1st (tonight) Middlesbrough at home - too far away (even if given the green light after pitch inspection!)

Feb.4th Brighton away - friend coming down for the weekend, plus even further away (despite being in line "ish" and on the same coastline as Plymouth!)

Feb.11th Cardiff at home - too far away and I hate us playing Cardiff!

Feb.14th Watford away - Valentine's Night (poor excuse as I'm single, lol!) and too far away!

Feb.18th Norwich away (FA Cup R5) - Way, way too far and set up for us to lose it from a winning position - conceding two...in the 90th minute and added stoppage time!

(TBA) Birmingham at home - too far away and we'll probably concede four like everyone else is v the Blues at the mo.! - although might be different by this time.

Feb.25th Derby away - sorely tempted versus Sheepshaggers as I'm up at my folks in Northants starting that weekend but cost et al will mean probably a no!

March 2nd Coventry at home - finally.......I will be there :-)))

As for the rest, all depends on these six games. What a PAP!

Guest BlueBrett

Sitting in front of my laptop with a glass of red and a fat one :) It's been a long day to be fair and I've travelled several hundred miles.

Fresh coley fillet with lemon and herb dressing, baby new potatoes and mange tout, alongside a glass or two of Taste the Difference White Rioja.

Not quite a pint of freezing Carlsberg and a scalding mushy pasty but it'll have to do...

Archived