Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

PAP

Here it is guys, the thread for all those of us who are PLASTIC AND PROUD. Inspired by James' post below:

Seems this PAP thing is gaining momentum. Maybe as a condition of being a PAP you should report in to this thread before every match to explain why you won't be attending.

On Saturday I will be at my fiance's parents place cooking an Indian meal. I will however endeavour to periodically check my iPhone for score updates (however occassionally I may be guilty of checking the Premiership scores first to see how my dream team is getting on).

So, what are you doing instead of going to the game?

Tomorrow I will be doing very little. I'll start off the day with a couple of eggs (poached of course, I'm not a savage) and the cricket. Then maybe I'll cycle to Angel on my shiny new bike to take a book back to the library (A Game Of Thrones by George R. Martin since you ask, an excellent read), before meeting my parents so they can take my old bike to theirs. They're down in the big smoke for the London Bike Show so I might try and fleece a free dinner out of them. If not then it's marmite on toast before I cry myself to sleep with a lonely wank. Don't worry guys, it's not all doom and gloom. Frugal January is nearly over so soon I'll go back to spending my Saturdays drinking too much and letching on women like the proud red-blooded male that I am far from being. It's all systems go down here on the good ship PAP.

Maybe I'll listen to the game if I don't get distracted by Strawberry Milkshake Pop Tarts and Nerds at Cybercandy but I can't make any promises. I once managed to tempt a girl to bed twice with the promise of imported Pop Tarts in the morning (she claimed she was 19 but given her excitement about the Pop Tarts I did have to check). What can I say, I'm a classy man? That's a lie, I'm not, but I like to create a somewhat false air of grandure about myself before my web of lies inevitable collapses. For the time being we can pretend I'm classy.

So, my fellow pappers, what will you be up to instead of going to the game?

HONK :trumpet:

I was planning to attend tomorrow against Barnsley as there is not another home game on a Saturday for a few weeks but today in the post I received a £450 maintenance bill for my apartment so instead I am being PAP and will look forward to some shit Thai stream off foxestalk. Its not easy being fake glory hunting football fans like we are but someone's got to do it

Lesson planning on Tennyson, GCSE Controlled Assessments and that.

I may also probably pop up to my local for a drink or two after going into town to get a few bits for my new house, which is part of the reason I cannae get to games at the moment.

Plastic but rock 'n' roll as fvck.

I will be at the game.

However...

Whilst in the shower this morning (as it happens), I came to the conclusion that most of the posters who whinge about people not going to games are youngsters who still live with their parents and have nothing to spend their income on other than the City, ale and Xbox games. Going to all the matches is a large time and money commitment, which is more difficult when you have mortgages, families etc.

My cars basically broken down, ECU light, car cutting out resticted power etc... but ill be driving the 40 miles to leicester for the game regardless! now arent i a good fan.

Hope you enjoy the walk home. ;):P

I'm PAPing it up tomorrow, but I might listen to it. It's a mate's 18th and I've opted for an all day piss up with a load of mates rather than watching our boring football team grind out a draw against fcuking Barnsley. Woo hoo.

My cars basically broken down, ECU light, car cutting out resticted power etc... but ill be driving the 40 miles to leicester for the game regardless! now arent i a good fan.

That's not the kind of spirit we want in this thread :angry:

I live in London, i'm going to the gym. But my record this season is as follows:

Leicester 0-2 Reading

Leicester 0-3 Millwall

West Ham 3-2 Leicester

Leicester 0-1 Leeds

Forest 0-0 Leicester

It's shite when i go, best if i'm not there.

My record is:

Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Leicester

PAP! My next game is Brighton so we'll see if I can keep it up.

HONK :trumpet:

Sleep is a really, really tempting prospect.

The hours of 3-5pm are great for that. All you have to do is tune in to Foxes Player!

I finish work at 1pm tomorrow. By the time I get back, it's too late to get there to see my beloved City.

I'm a PAP and proud to be one. So I'm Plastic And Proud, and Proud to be a Plastic and Proud.

As a CRAP (Committed Regular and Proud) I'll be there.

I'll be a PAP for the Saints game.

Im with Corky on this one!!!

Im glad though that Alex(the Gay) has started this good humoured thread as im SICK of fellow City fans bigging themselves up and hammering some fans who dont/cant/ go to as many matches as they can.

Just for the record ive been a St holder for about 20 years AND i have a LCFC tattoo!!! IM BADDDDDD!!!!!

Archived