Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

PAP

I'm a PAP this season, mainly due to financial reasons (saving up the money that I have).

Also need to pay for my flat, taxes coming in soon.

Add the distance to that and I can't make it to that many games this season (the substandard kind of playing style and the farce surrounding Sven's sacking so far aren't helping, either).

All in all, I feel mildly underwhelmed.

So instead, today I'm doing a little report for my local newspaper, covering the local wine industry (degustations included :beer: ).

I'll then do some minor errands, get a tasty meal for lunch, relax on the XBOX, followed by tuning in to BBC RL via FoxesPlayer in order to get a really good subjective view of the game.

I'll be PAPPING all the way back to Norwich as i'll be returning to university. Don't worry though, i won't be a lonely PAP, my dad is dropping me off up there so we will be PAPPING together. We'll most probably be listening to the radio all the way up there to catch updates of Beckford's imminent hatrick. Happy PAPPING fellow PAPPERS!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :chant: :chant: :scarf: :scarf:

Im with Corky on this one!!!

Im glad though that Alex(the Gay) has started this good humoured thread as im SICK of fellow City fans bigging themselves up and hammering some fans who dont/cant/ go to as many matches as they can.

Just for the record ive been a St holder for about 20 years AND i have a LCFC tattoo!!! IM BADDDDDD!!!!!

:wub:

I almost feel like a disappointment for going to the game.

Sorry Marsh!

You're only cheating yourself.

HONK :trumpet:

If only it was going that well down here. The little bread I had has gone mouldy, rendering my attempts at poached eggs on toast useless. It's not easy being PAP.

HONK :trumpet:

You'll have to become a poached egg on toast armchair fan then

PAP

My lad and I are far to busy relaxing in front of the fire on my new sofa, watching muted sky sports news, listening to Foxes player, refreshing the Thai stream, occasionally passing the Nintendo DS whilst eating crisps and cream cakes, dreaming of a 5-0 win on Tuesday night, the game we've selected to go to this month....

It's a hard and dirty life being a modern day football fan, but someones gotta do it! :teehee:

Come on you blue boyzzzzzzzzzz!! :chant:

Archived