Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Given the choice Sven or Pearson?

Sven,. bu just because he wasn't given the time to evaluate him properly

A year, 20+ signings and upto £20m... and he wasn't evaluated properly? surely that's a joke?

Out of the two, NP... but of other's were on the table then possibly not depends who they are

I mean we count this season, last year we were in a shit position when he took over. Pearson took over this season when we were in a decent position. Svens first year from season start - we were not far away from playoffs and not much more than a quarter of the season had gone by before he was sacked.

We can't count last year - we did a decent effort undre Sven and it's bloody hard to do something in the transfer market.

Most of you were happy with most of ths signings preseason - so what's the problem. A lot of the new signings are great Nugent, Kasper, Peltier (for the futute), Konchesky,Fernandes

Last year signing Bamba and Vassel wasn't bad. It's mainly Mills and Danns that have been dissapointing (Mills for his pricetag)

I think we would have been in at least playoffs at the end of the season with Sven. Maybe we still could get there but now Pearson have done no extra for getting us there.

Both good managers who understand the game unlike the owners who think cash = immediate success. Sven should have been given a full season end of. But we are where we are and NP needs to be given time by the owners as in this season and next

i only watched the second half today on a stream, had a match myself.......the worst half of football i have seen in a long time there is no threat at all from us, we hit the bar wellens hit the side netting are the only things i remember but i remeber barnsley playing out of there skins at one point they had 2 men on neil danns and pushed him back and he had to pass it all the way back to the defence when ever barnsley went forward they always looked like scoring and looked very sharp going forward (that vaz te looked dangerous) all in all from what i seen was woefull...............who do you blame for it as people keep blaming sven? pearson? players? it wasn't svens fault today and the only people to blame are pearson and the players. but on a honest note i like both managers but sven just nicks it for me!

Guest bennytwohats

Ridiculous how much people u-turn on all these issues.

People were really excited when we signed the likes of Mills and Beckford etc. These players have vastly underperformed, none of us, including Sven, would have known that at the time. Sven did a great job last season and this season he was let down by the players imo, as has Nigel Pearson. Honestly though I think it;s gone from bad to worse since Sven left.

Some people seem so incredibly blinded by the issues and want to villainise one of the managers and seemingly defend each other to the hilt. I think they're both good managers that have been let down by their players tbh. Both should have (had) more time.

Archived