Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Given the choice Sven or Pearson?

Guest bennytwohats

Still Pearson.

Sven had some shocking performances as well, had bad runs as well. Pearson has made no progress in 10 matches, Sven made no progress in a year.

Took us from bottom of the league to finishing just outside the playoffs? No progress? Don't be ridiculous. We were lacklustre this season under Sven but that was 13 games, you can;t really bring in the whole year. Under Pearson we've gone backwards.

Certainly seems as though we have declined since Sven left, but then again- it is still Sven's team that are underperforming.

Sven was premeturely sacked in my eyes, but Pearson has to be given the oppurtunity to bring players in before we can start to judege.

That said, the team selection and tactics set out by Pearson today were very poor.

Pearson! Sven had no long term plan, Pearson has but first he's gotta sort this mess of a squad out. He will do that but he doesn't need "fans" screaming for him to get the sack after a couple of months. Let him get who he wants in and judge Hume at the end of next season because let's face it this season is a non starter

Pearson! Sven had no long term plan, Pearson has but first he's gotta sort this mess of a squad out. He will do that but he doesn't need "fans" screaming for him to get the sack after a couple of months. Let him get who he wants in and judge Hume at the end of next season because let's face it this season is a non starter. Keep the faith

Sven all day long.....

He never really got long enough to sort it all out! I said it when we sacked him. Pearson will NOT and CAN not change the way he plays. He has allways played defencesive football and he doesn't know any other way.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but if you want to blame someone blame the owners for sacking Sven and bringing back Pearson. They were the ones that caused this mess the managers are simply the fall guys when all is said and done even though they get paid well for it. Also everyone bangs on about Billy Davies yes he got Derby up via the play off's but he wasn't given much time in the premier plus while he did well at Forest he wasn't universally popular either.

Never sack a manager before Christmas unless he keeps you in the bottom three. Therefore Sven, fired after 13 games with his new team, the board are to blame, they are inexperienced and have cost us more than they have spent. Idiots who will leave us in the shit

To be fair. Nigel is playing his team.

Gallagher, Dyer, Wellens and King.

Funnily enough, this is exactly where our problems lie. In midfield.

Doesn't it say more about Sven that he couldn't sign anyone better?

I was really unhappy to see the back of Sven who wasn't given enough time. I like NP, but I doubt his ability to bring in the big time players we so badly need to drag us out of this mire.

At least Sven had some clout in that department....

That said, Sven is history and the last thing the club needs is yet another change in manager, so we all need to get behind NP and cross our fingers and toes that he can bring in some key players. Then we might, just might scrape into the play-off berths!.....

Archived