Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

The day before the season started I did my predictions for each game this season. I had us ending up about 4th or 5th.

At the moment my predictions are playing out almost exactly, apart from the loss at Charlton, which I had us getting a point in.

So we are 1 point behind where I predicted, and that was play offs, so no need to panic yet.

If we had won today we would have been top 6 already, that's how much difference one result can still make at this stage of the season.

Lets try and keep things in a bit of perspective, has anyone else played the top 2 yet? We have. The next 5 games will show us where we are likely to end up, it's still too early to say that yet. For me anyway.

The day before the season started I did my predictions for each game this season. I had us ending up about 4th or 5th.

At the moment my predictions are playing out almost exactly, apart from the loss at Charlton, which I had us getting a point in.

So we are 1 point behind where I predicted, and that was play offs, so no need to panic yet.

If we had won today we would have been top 6 already, that's how much difference one result can still make at this stage of the season.

Lets try and keep things in a bit of perspective, has anyone else played the top 2 yet? We have. The next 5 games will show us where we are likely to end up, it's still too early to say that yet. For me anyway.

If we had won all our games last season we would have been champions but hey ho........

Edited by seenitall

Okay, us optimists don't give up as easily as them dirty and reactionary realists. That any better?

No! The problem that you have, is that you lack the ability to to put reasoning forward. Just naive statements.

Take my advice and stop posting, as your intellectual ability is zero.

If you cannot comprehend that, then I will put it more simply. "You lack intelligence of any kind"

No! The problem that you have, is that you lack the ability to to put reasoning forward. Just naive statements.

If you cannot comprehend that, then I will put it more simply. "You lack intelligence of any kind"

I bet you've got a small penis.

• Like 1

Why are you even this thread

There's hundreds of threads for you to debate & argue in. This thread exists for one reason & it's not for your so called 'realist' views it exists purely for optimism, as such the likes of Dangerous Tiger and lcfcsnow look like a fish of water

I'd take that as an insult if it wasn't from the most unstable and moronic poster on FoxesTalk and given the competition that is quite an achievement. :kissing:

Why are you even this thread

There's hundreds of threads for you to debate & argue in. This thread exists for one reason & it's not for your so called 'realist' views it exists purely for optimism, as such the likes of Dangerous Tiger and lcfcsnow look like a fish of water

:thumbup:

Edited by marty78

(That wasn't an accident.)

Come on optimists, don't sink to their level.

Reasons to be optimistic:

1. Tony Knockout - Genuine bit of class and flair, can unlock stubborn defences trying to shut up and shop and gets stuck in with the tackles. Great find this lad.

2. We are unbeaten at home this season, fortress KP

(see what I'm doing here) add some more reasons for optimism.