Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I did a season predictor before the Peterborough game on Saturday. It ended on 82 points which would be play offs most years, but could sneak 2nd if we are lucky.

I had 3 points Saturday, 1 tonight, 0 at Blackburn. So I'm not worried yet, if we beat Blackburn on Saturday we'll still be doing better than I thought, and I have us doing well this season.

So keep your heads up lads!

Take ya bus and park it up, were not good enough and it will be mid table at best, boss a game and not good enough to put chances away, there is only one answer, mid table mediocrity simpe, deal with it get over it, end of story, ill be in the swan and rushes about 12.10 pm next sat if you wanna tell me any diff.....................................

Take ya bus and park it up, were not good enough and it will be mid table at best, boss a game and not good enough to put chances away, there is only one answer, mid table mediocrity simpe, deal with it get over it, end of story, ill be in the swan and rushes about 12.10 pm next sat if you wanna tell me any diff.....................................

Right you are off the bus (can we ban people from this thread?)

After the Charlton game I was quite optimistic, despite defeat we dominated for 65-70 minutes and played well, after today I am really excited by the way we played, forget the result, we were awesome today, we played like a cultured attacking dynamic passing side, I loved all bar 3 minutes of that game (their 2 goals and our disallowed one)

I honestly believe if we play like that we will go up and stay up, look at the average age of that team, this could be the nucleus of a great Leicester city side for the next 5 years.

• Like 1

Hardman.

Twat.

GTFO.

The fact you can't spell simple sums you up.

i'm sorry if it upsets people, but i truely belive its mid table at best, there is no point deluding ourselves and putting on blue tinted specs, and no im no hard man just a realist simple as that...............

I think you misunderstand the point of this thread. If you want to moan you can do it in any of the numerous threads that exist for that already. Positivity only in here.

I think you misunderstand the point of this thread. If you want to moan you can do it in any of the numerous threads that exist for that already. Positivity only in here.

There was no positivity in that post, kick him off!!!

Quick Edit: Woo Yay we are awesome... :ph34r:

i dont misunderstand anything, i just dont see the point of it, the sooner some reallity take hold the better, were a mid table championship side at best, nothing more nothing less, all im asking for is a little perspective............

You've convinced me. I'm off to slash my wrists.

i dont misunderstand anything, i just dont see the point of it, the sooner some reallity take hold the better, were a mid table championship side at best, nothing more nothing less, all im asking for is a little perspective............

Then show your perspective and insight in the other thread, the one for the realists (pessimists), or start your own Roachmachine's Realistic Volvo thread.

Quick Edit: Nigel Pearson is King, we are the next Swansea.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Yep, good job us old gits are good for something, already decided, that unless we get promoted, i won't be renewing my season ticket next yr, and lets be honest that won't happen, good job the old gits can see things how they really are

You're either on a wind up or stupid and haven't grasped what this thread is.

Fucks sake, are you really that miserable?

It. Is. Not. Even. The. End. Of. August. Yet.

Stop with this fucking we're doomed bullshit, we controlled massive parts of today, likewise Tuesday. Play like that all season long and we will win enough games to get play-offs at least.