Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I have seen enough from the first three games to say that we still have every chance of promotion. We are playing well enough, just not getting that little luck you need sometimes.

Charlton and Blackburn aren't easy places to go and get results. I don't think many teams will pick up results at those grounds.

Edited by shearfox

No, I just noticed Wymesy's driving.

Bloody hell! Drunk driving whilst posting on Foxestalk!He'll have more points than us at the rate he's goin!

Someone offer him a burger or a kebab or summat to tempt him away from the wheel

I have seen enough from the first three games to say that we still have every chance of promotion. We are playing well enough, just not getting that little luck you need sometimes.

Charlton and Blackburn aren't easy places to go and get results. I don't think many teams will pick up results at those grounds.

I agree! I think the team will be much more settled than last year and will grow in confidence from playing regularly and playing well.

The defense will improve and more of the chances will be converted.

We certainly won't walk the league, it seems to get tougher and tougher each year, but I do think we are better contenders this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Then this thread isn't for you. Go and bore us all in another thread.

When you stop boring us with your pathos, I might consider it. However I think it likely that you will not. So, sorry my sad little nobody, you wont get your pathetic little wish..

Tough titties, and all that jazz. Suggest you take a lohg walk off a short pier, and do us all a favour. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Radiculous over reaction by all in the other threads. It's not the start we were all dreaming of but being realistitic this is going to be the toughest championship ever and on Saturday that showed. We played well but against a blackburn side that was pretty much still premiership quality who got the run of luck in the end.

The difference between the bottom 6 in the prem and the top 6 in this league is getting smaller and smaller. I do think we can do it though. We just need to give this team time to gel and balance and find the right way of playing. Once we have done that and confidence in this young hungry side rises we will go on a very good run. I am sure of it.

Last night was embarrassing but none of those players have played a game yet. Some did not even get much of a pre-season it just sounded like we were over run by a fitter side. That what happens when you don't have a reserve side, as we see year on year.

I have seen good things from the first team that makes me believe we will be on winning ways very soon. Come on lestah!