Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

20 miles for me,and i dont want to sit on my hands in the Peterboring end again.

problem i have is im going skiing on the 17th and i bet they sell out before i get back(got a feeling they will go on sale that week)

Is there a way i can contact the club before this date so if there are any left come general sale im on a waiting list?or is it just hard luck?

20 miles for me,and i dont want to sit on my hands in the Peterboring end again.

problem i have is im going skiing on the 17th and i bet they sell out before i get back(got a feeling they will go on sale that week)

Is there a way i can contact the club before this date so if there are any left come general sale im on a waiting list?or is it just hard luck?

if you have a customer reference number can you not just buy online? I do all the time and never have a problem

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being there a few year ago, when they brought out horses in stoppage time, and we had a guy climb the flood light, a streaker.... and loud singing of "We've got a fire, we've got a fire, you've not... you've not"... as we burnt loads of paper in an oil-drum dustbin in the middle of the stand..... Classic!!!

Does anyone know how many we've been given? Im going with a cupple of my mates who have season tickets but we also have another 2 who want to come with us and they havent so dont so dont know whether to chance general sale.

Does anyone know how many we've been given? Im going with a cupple of my mates who have season tickets but we also have another 2 who want to come with us and they havent so dont so dont know whether to chance general sale.

Well over 3,000 can fit on the terrace plus about 800 seats apparently.

Just under 4000 standing plus 800 seats is the away capacity,so i expect we will get this.

Archived