Walsallfox Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I am a member of Twitter and a fan of many years, my first post! With Players going in the summer it seems according to Paul Gallagher's brother in law @GAZSMITH2011 that Gally may have kicked his last balls at the club, personally I be glad for change though equally appreciate Gallagher's service. I have to say the brother in law seems to be a very angry bitter young man, I get the impression he is a free loader who gets by in life off Paul's success. I don't think his tweets about other players and ing Leicester city fans morons is particularly the best move in the world. I wondered if any other city fans think this Gaz Smith character is out of order, personally I feel he should keep his beak out of our teams business and certainly not slag off our fans after all it's there money he freeloads off!
GLC Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 LCFC91 muppets mate! Might not see him again in a lcfc shirt LCFC91 @caroline1884 to be honest from wot he's told me I don't think u wil see him in a lcfc shirt again
GLC Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I am a member of Twitter and a fan of many years, my first post! With Players going in the summer it seems according to Paul Gallagher's brother in law @GAZSMITH2011 that Gally may have kicked his last balls at the club, personally I be glad for change though equally appreciate Gallagher's service. I have to say the brother in law seems to be a very angry bitter young man, I get the impression he is a free loader who gets by in life off Paul's success. I don't think his tweets about other players and ing Leicester city fans morons is particularly the best move in the world. I wondered if any other city fans think this Gaz Smith character is out of order, personally I feel he should keep his beak out of our teams business and certainly not slag off our fans after all it's there money he freeloads off! He isn't involved with the club in anyway and he's entitled to his pwn opinion. If he thinks Gallagher will move then why not tweet it? at the end of the day, i'm not a massive fan of his, but you can't boo him like they did yesterday, mot of the players played poor!
Happy Fox Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 If he goes he goes part of clearing the deadwood Wellens is next
cc_star Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Should think he has, our fans have behaved dreadfully. Gally's wife Tweeted that it's all change in the summer, so I'm not surprised. If so I'm happy for them. Some criticism fine but his goal record is better than a forward who contributes little to the team other than frequent loss of possession that the same people who criticise Gally seem to worship... so the personal abuse they've both received has been out of order, especially as he's played through injury for half his games... Wish some newer arrivals had that grit. If this all is the case, it's more evidence that NP can make the right changes to take the club forward, think there's been some movement on the Vardy front too, so hopefully we have the forward we so badly needed this season.
Walsallfox Posted 18 April 2012 Author Posted 18 April 2012 He is very much entitled to his opinion reading through his twitter time line he seems to hate Leicester supporters. I was not there yesterday evening, so cannot comment on the booing. Surely Mr Smith would keep his gob shut rather than attack the fans weather he is right or wrong, serves to get people's backs up his shitty little comments. He is also Pauls Brother in law so think he would stop embarrassing him!
Stevosevic Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Some of the stick he has had this season has been ridiculous.
AyewJoking Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Gallagher is a seasoned professional no? If he gets booed by his own fans, why doesnt he perform better or at least run his bollocks off and give 100%. I dont think fans would boo him if he showed passion when wearing the shirt. If he cant manage this, he doesnt belong in football and he certainly doesnt belong here.
Stevosevic Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I also don't think any other club in this league would pay the same wages we are paying him.
Happy Fox Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I also don't think any other club in this league would pay the same wages we are paying him. Maybe Lennon wants him?
Jimmy Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Should think he has, our fans have behaved dreadfully. Gally's wife Tweeted that it's all change in the summer, so I'm not surprised. If so I'm happy for them. Some criticism fine but his goal record is better than a forward who contributes little to the team other than frequent loss of possession that the same people who criticise Gally seem to worship... so the personal abuse they've both received has been out of order, especially as he's played through injury for half his games... Wish some newer arrivals had that grit. If this all is the case, it's more evidence that NP can make the right changes to take the club forward, think there's been some movement on the Vardy front too, so hopefully we have the forward we so badly needed this season. or it could be that seeing as they're about to have twins it will be "all change" for them
Captain... Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Gallagher is a seasoned professional no? If he gets booed by his own fans, why doesnt he perform better or at least run his bollocks off and give 100%. I dont think fans would boo him if he showed passion when wearing the shirt. If he cant manage this, he doesnt belong in football and he certainly doesnt belong here. Because he gets booed before even coming on the pitch, you can't win, the fans that hate gallagher have and will always hate Gallagher he has singlehandedly won us games with his goals, but afterwards you will still get people moaining about him and his performance. I don't blame him for leaving, if I was in his position I would, and to be honest if I was any of our other players watching the treatment he gets I wouldn't be suprised if some of them thought the same. You can't expect players to be loyal when we can't even support our longest serving players, Gallagher, Wellens, Howard, have all had more stick than they deserve, to a lesser extent Dyer and King too. You want loyalty, then show some first.
Displaced Sky Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 It's not Gallagher's fault that he has an idiot brother in law.
foxesfan1989 Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Very foolish of his brother in law to tweet such things. I would trade places with Gally any day of the year. To be a professional footballer and to play for LCFC is an honour. Not saying Gally isnt committed but for his family to constantly wine about idiot fans is again foolish. Surely they appreciate every football club has sections of fans that are idiots? People will complain when a player is playing poorly on the pitch, its a shame, but that is the life of a professional footballer.
THEFATBASTARD Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Gallagher is a seasoned professional no? If he gets booed by his own fans, why doesnt he perform better or at least run his bollocks off and give 100%. I dont think fans would boo him if he showed passion when wearing the shirt. If he cant manage this, he doesnt belong in football and he certainly doesnt belong here. agree...
Carter The Boss Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I don't blame him for leaving, if I was in his position I would, and to be honest if I was any of our other players watching the treatment he gets I wouldn't be suprised if some of them thought the same. You can't expect players to be loyal when we can't even support our longest serving players, Gallagher, Wellens, Howard, have all had more stick than they deserve, to a lesser extent Dyer and King too. You want loyalty, then show some first. Completely agree. The attitude of some of our fans is horrendous. I've said it before, I'd rather have gates of 10-15k fans who go to support the club and its players, than have the extra few who go to berate and boo our players. Gally hasnt had a good season by his or anyone's standards, but you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that has
Guest ttfn Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 You can't expect players to be loyal when we can't even support our longest serving players, Gallagher, Wellens, Howard, have all had more stick than they deserve, to a lesser extent Dyer and King too. You want loyalty, then show some first. Agree with this completely. I think the 5 you've mentioned deserve a lot more slack than the new players. These guys have at least come close to achieving something at the club and have been decent servants through a difficult period. Gallagher's not my cup of tea but the abuse he (and moreso his wife) have got on and off the pitch is absolutely disgraceful.
foxesfan1989 Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 his dads tweet to Bert was stupid as well What did it say? I think some people are just desperate to be seen as on the "inside" when it comes to football. I'll let Gally speak for Gally, no-one else.
Walsallfox Posted 18 April 2012 Author Posted 18 April 2012 I agree foxes fan, it isn't Gallaghers fault his brother is a gobshite I am pretty sure his brother in laws tweets over the season have served to get people's backs up! I met Paul Gallagher once with the kids and he is really nice chap and always has pictures with fans and signs autographs. He can go missing in games, but can also change games with some great goals. I am sure Paul konchesky had a family member when at Liverpool who slated his own fans, no fault of his either. Think Gary Smith should realise his brother in law is paid Thousands of pounds and when in public spotlight comes with the territory players aren't always going to get the glory. My advice to Paul is to tell this idiot to shut up! If he wants to slag supporters off do it in privacy not on a social media site for all to see
Jimmy Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 What did it say? I think some people are just desperate to be seen as on the "inside" when it comes to football. I'll let Gally speak for Gally, no-one else. BertLcfc @BertLcfc Thought Wellens was decent tonight. Until Gallagher came on. They must have a pact to only pass to each other. JIMMY SMITH @JIMMYBRFC1 @BertLcfc leicester think there a big club. I don't think so, div1 2years a go
StanSP Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 I agree foxes fan, it isn't Gallaghers fault his brother is a gobshite I am pretty sure his brother in laws tweets over the season have served to get people's backs up! I met Paul Gallagher once with the kids and he is really nice chap and always has pictures with fans and signs autographs. He can go missing in games, but can also change games with some great goals. I am sure Paul konchesky had a family member when at Liverpool who slated his own fans, no fault of his either. Think Gary Smith should realise his brother in law is paid Thousands of pounds and when in public spotlight comes with the territory players aren't always going to get the glory. My advice to Paul is to tell this idiot to shut up! If he wants to slag supporters off do it in privacy not on a social media site for all to see How about you stop telling Gally and his brother-in-law what to do? And do you even notice the irony about slagging him off on an internet forum is exactly the same as what you're saying Gally's brother-in-law is doing?! 'Do it in privacy not on a social media site for all to see'...
THEFATBASTARD Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Think of all the medical bills we will save...
Milton Keynes Fox Posted 18 April 2012 Posted 18 April 2012 Hayley Gallagher: Just to clarify Paul will always be committed to any club he is playing for. He has a contract til 2015
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.