Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

Quite a staggeringly stupid move on behalf of the club, yet again displaying piss-all awareness of the environment within which the club operates.

Look forward to an emptier stadium net season with a raft of special one-off ticket offers in order to entice people in.

Just been loooking now, and it is bad, especially if you dont get the early bird price. A rise was expected by most i'd have thought though. Like you said, if people are going to pay it and then moan then why get one? Quite shocked with no student prices. That was a big positive last year.

I'm looking at it that i'm going to have pay £4 extra a month as to what I paid last season. Doesn't seem so bad that way.

i cant remember what I paid last season but I'll be renewing mine for next season in the next couple a weeks.

Cant help but go now...its a addiction :)

*Can understand why people are moaning about it but in the grand scheme of the football world the prices arent that bad compared imo to others I've heard such as Leeds & some sections at Blackpool; but still gonna hurt pockets in this hard climate.

So the owners say we are brilliant fans by supporting the team, what do they do to repay us? Increase season ticket prices!

Just more business plan. More proof how unvalued the fans are by us.

We've become a joke.

How on earth can you increase the season tickets after the season we have had?

I see your point. But inflation happens everywhere, the cost of living goes up all around the world. The club are a business, believe it or not. They still need money coming in to operate, and without the amount they've spent and will continue to spend, things are going to rise. Sure 8% is a hell of a lot, but if you're not happy with it, stick two fingers up to the club and don't pay it. Alternatively, although at an inconvenience, move your seat to somewhere that's at a more reasonable price?

The biggest joke is that the family stand has a price freeze, but other parts of the ground have a 10% increase.

If we all move into the same house and change our last names so they all match, we could all save 10%.

As long as I can have the biggest room in the house :D

I love this line from the OS:

"delighting home supporters with some dazzling performances"

Anyone else think they have been at the wrong stadium all season???

Aha - you have not appreciated the cultural divide.

In Thailand, booing is a sign of great pleasure.

Aha - you have not appreciated the cultural divide.

In Thailand, booing is a sign of great pleasure.

And "Gallagher you fecking pussy" translates as, "Gallagher we love you, please reward with 5 year contract".

Guest MattP

Quite a staggeringly stupid move on behalf of the club, yet again displaying piss-all awareness of the environment within which the club operates.

Look forward to an emptier stadium net season with a raft of special one-off ticket offers in order to entice people in.

Nail on head.

Staggering reading to be honest after the farce of this season.

Archived