Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New Kit is Puma

Just hope it's a more fitted style in keeping with fashion.Those horrible baggy tops just look shiiiite. Personally I like the Kappa stuff as it is a superb cut - Fulham nd Pompey etc.

Exacts gotta get myself fit in the off season ;) nothing worse than a skin tight t on a spare tyre stomach

NAF NAF was a cheap clothing manufacturer that used to make jumpers and tshirts, for some reason loads of kids turned up to school wearing them, then just as quick they disappeared, but the logo they used was exactly the same as the fox leisure design. who again just disappeared after a few seasons, reason why? same company.

i dont remember the logo's being exactly the same or even similar.

Poor topic to post, i have read this statement which DavieG posted 3 or 4 times now. Nowhere does it say anything about if Pearson is getting sacked or if he will be offered a new contract.

Now i really am bored i cant even be arsed to finish this setan

<p>

<br />

Poor topic to post, i have read this statement which DavieG posted 3 or 4 times now. Nowhere does it say anything about if Pearson is getting sacked or if he will be offered a new contract.<br />

<br />

Now i really am bored i cant even be arsed to finish this setan<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Eh? :blink:

Poor topic to post, i have read this statement which DavieG posted 3 or 4 times now. Nowhere does it say anything about if Pearson is getting sacked or if he will be offered a new contract.

Cool story bro.

NAF NAF was a cheap clothing manufacturer that used to make jumpers and tshirts, for some reason loads of kids turned up to school wearing them, then just as quick they disappeared, but the logo they used was exactly the same as the fox leisure design. who again just disappeared after a few seasons, reason why? same company.

Sure you ain't confusing the quality and sought-after 'Naf Naf' with the knock-off 'Naf Co 54' ?

Perhaps they're planning to sack him when they show the new kit hoping fans wont notice he's gone.

Poor topic to post, i have read this statement which DavieG posted 3 or 4 times now. Nowhere does it say anything about if Pearson is getting sacked or if he will be offered a new contract.Now i really am bored i cant even be arsed to finish this setan

Eh? :blink:

Cool story bro.
I think it was a crap joke?

Archived