Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

This is certainly not true, he never has been a forest fan and due to the way he's been treated by them he never will be. Nor does he despise our great club either. It's just assumed that because he played for forest he automatically hates us, false.

Pretty sure my mate saud at school he was always a Hull fan.

Average, are you stupid?

I think it's a pretty fair assessment, to be honest.

His stats for this season are -

17 appearances, 0 assists, 0 goals

The previous three seasons combined are -

102 appearances, 12 assists, 9 goals

I think average might even be complimentary.

Right this is meant to be a cameron stewart thread not paul anderson by the way anderson is rubbish its not just my judgement its FACT!!!!

STEWART----- we might aswell forget about this fella and the rest of dulls players and look else where maybe abroad i like the winger from brazzilian outfit gremio 50 times better would be cheaper

central midfield look at marco verratti these 2 are very young lad with passion to prove there selfs hull are shit and will not go back to the prem for a long time we had a bad season last but think about it our team was completely new and we saw definate signs towards the end of the season they were starting to gel look abroad for our players get better deals and wont be held for ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right this is meant to be a cameron stewart thread not paul anderson by the way anderson is rubbish its not just my judgement its FACT!!!!

STEWART----- we might aswell forget about this fella and the rest of dulls players and look else where maybe abroad i like the winger from brazzilian outfit gremio leandro right winger 50 times better would be cheaper

central midfield look at marco verratti these 2 are very young lad with passion to prove there selfs hull are shit and will not go back to the prem for a long time we had a bad season last but think about it our team was completely new and we saw definate signs towards the end of the season they were starting to gel look abroad for our players get better deals and wont be held for ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEWART----- we might aswell forget about this fella and the rest of dulls players and look else where maybe abroad i like the winger from brazzilian outfit gremio 50 times better would be cheaper

If I put this into google translate would it work?

I think it's a pretty fair assessment, to be honest.

His stats for this season are -

17 appearances, 0 assists, 0 goals

The previous three seasons combined are -

102 appearances, 12 assists, 9 goals

I think average might even be complimentary.

I'm certain that those stats are nowhere near as good as Gallagher's.

Someone's been playing Football Manager :whistle:

Fvcking hell mate, you got me outta breath for reading that.

Wow. You said all that in one breath?!

Yea fair one just my thoughts on those players ,, sorry forgot this was a English lesson I just write shut no need for full stops your all old and big enough to understand if your not you have problems !!!

Speak normally you uneducated fvckwit! Please.

Speak normally you uneducated fvckwit! Please.

you are clearly just a cock who hasn't been laid in a long time look fella don't be mad at me just because daddy didn't give you enough love and I thought only forshit fans were nobheads would not of thought it from ours, maggit!!!!!

you are clearly just a cock who hasn't been laid in a long time look fella don't be mad at me just because daddy didn't give you enough love and I thought only forshit fans were nobheads would not of thought it from ours, maggit!!!!!

You are not going to last long on her my cerebrally challenged oik. They will have you for breakfast just wait and see. :D :D :D :D

Goodness me the Forum is going downhill!

lol

Archived