Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

4million?? we can only spend 6 mill all season (new rules?)

Thats on top of revenue generated from transfers and our income. Owners can only put 6 million of their own money in for transfers etc. I think anyway

Can spend what we like.

Just the more money we lose, the more we get fined!

Thats on top of revenue generated from transfers and our income. Owners can only put 6 million of their own money in for transfers etc. I think anyway

The new rules are for the 2013/2014 season.

It's not as simple as that. The new rules mean the amount clubs can spend has to be in line with how much income they make, then there's another set amount on top that owners can invest. Obviously, clubs can also raise the amount they can spend further by selling players.

They will be able to spend what they like by generating money by sponsoring part of the ground or selling a few seats to them selfs at say 1 mill each seat. Lots of loop holes that's why man city are not bothered about champion leagues new rules

• 2 weeks later...

These Hulls fans are a joke after spending one year in the Prem, they will be nowhere this season with Fatty Fryatt firing blanks.

Well aluko certainly won`t be firing blank`s, one to watch in my opinion! missed out on that one big time!

Some people laughing at Hull. Steve Bruce is a decent enough manager and has past experience of getting promotion out of this league.

I remember a couple of years ago fans on here laughing at Swansea when they appointed Rodgers and we all know what happened that season.

Yeah annoyingly I think they'll be in the top 6 this season no problem. Bruce knows what he's doing at this level, like McCarthy. Just a touch pony in the PL.

More than happy for us not to sign Chester or Stewart though as they aren't worth what we'd have to pay to get them.

sony aluke is a good buy too imo

I agree, i mentioned it in another thread before. he's fast, skill-full, direct, with a finish/end product to match. He is more than capable of playing at some of the lower teams in the premiership. great signing for them. bad news for us when he puts one in our net :ph34r:

Some people laughing at Hull. Steve Bruce is a decent enough manager and has past experience of getting promotion out of this league.

I remember a couple of years ago fans on here laughing at Swansea when they appointed Rodgers and we all know what happened that season.

This.

Steve Bruce isn't a mug.

I expect Dull to be in the mix come the end of the season, as I do Leeds

Think Hull will miss out on the play-offs next season, don't rate Bruce as highly as some of you do, could easily see all of the relegated teams, Us, Charlton, Cardiff, Birmingham etc. finishing above them.

Archived