Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

How do you see this quote also?

"I've got two years left here and I'm really

happy. I've got no intentions of going anywhere

else."

He has no intentions of going, but if an offer was accepted he'd come.

I have no intentions of buying a new house, but if I saw the right one and it was the right price I'd happily go for it. I also have no intentions of getting a new mrs, but if a Natalie Portman rocks up at my door with her tits out I'd give it serious consideration.

Not once did he say he didn't want to sign for Leicester.

Once again, the heading makes a story into something it's not with people thinking we've been snubbed. :rolleyes:

Exactly. The way I read that, he's just saying that he's happy with the current situation and isn't going to go out of his way to change it, BUT if something was to develop (an offer from us, or Hull deciding to cash in on him) he'll consider it.

Merc need to get a new headline writer...

Exactly. The way I read that, he's just saying that he's happy with the current situation and isn't going to go out of his way to change it, BUT if something was to develop (an offer from us, or Hull deciding to cash in on him) he'll consider it.

Merc need to get a new headline writer...

I agree with this he hasen't said he won't come to LCFC, the fact is nobody knows whats going to happen in the coming weeks. Hull pay his wages and he doesn't want to fall out with Hull fans. I think hes a good player and he would come if a deal can be sorted between the clubs

Yea fair one just my thoughts on those players ,, sorry forgot this was a English lesson I just write shut no need for full stops your all old and big enough to understand if your not you have problems !!!

Subtitles needed please.

He has no intentions of going, but if an offer was accepted he'd come.

I have no intentions of buying a new house, but if I saw the right one and it was the right price I'd happily go for it. I also have no intentions of getting a new mrs, but if a Natalie Portman rocks up at my door with her tits out I'd give it serious consideration.

I'm guessing that Mrs. Babylon isn't a member of FoxesTalk ???

He played about 1 game? And what did Stewart do really?

Surely that says something then? More than Falque obviously. I'm not saying I want Stewart, just that I'd rather have him than Falque.

Surely that says something then? More than Falque obviously. I'm not saying I want Stewart, just that I'd rather have him than Falque.

Not really when they were top of the league at the time and only bought him for cover.

Archived