Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

Right this is meant to be a cameron stewart thread not paul anderson by the way anderson is rubbish its not just my judgement its FACT!!!!

STEWART----- we might aswell forget about this fella and the rest of dulls players and look else where maybe abroad i like the winger from brazzilian outfit gremio 50 times better would be cheaper

central midfield look at marco verratti these 2 are very young lad with passion to prove there selfs hull are shit and will not go back to the prem for a long time we had a bad season last but think about it our team was completely new and we saw definate signs towards the end of the season they were starting to gel look abroad for our players get better deals and wont be held for ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is meant to be a Cameron Stewart thread. Rabbles on about some Brazilian winger.

you are clearly just a cock who hasn't been laid in a long time look fella don't be mad at me just because daddy didn't give you enough love and I thought only forshit fans were nobheads would not of thought it from ours, maggit!!!!!

Jesus Christ shut up you peasant. Jeremy Kyle is calling..

you are clearly just a cock who hasn't been laid in a long time look fella don't be mad at me just because daddy didn't give you enough love and I thought only forshit fans were nobheads would not of thought it from ours, maggit!!!!!

Oh my days, who breeds people like this? :facepalm:

Right this is meant to be a cameron stewart thread not paul anderson by the way anderson is rubbish its not just my judgement its FACT!!!!

STEWART----- we might aswell forget about this fella and the rest of dulls players and look else where maybe abroad i like the winger from brazzilian outfit gremio 50 times better would be cheaper

central midfield look at marco verratti these 2 are very young lad with passion to prove there selfs hull are shit and will not go back to the prem for a long time we had a bad season last but think about it our team was completely new and we saw definate signs towards the end of the season they were starting to gel look abroad for our players get better deals and wont be held for ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop-take-a-deep-breath-demotivational-poster-1256068532.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa man you need to calm down itz only a comment about the fact you aint using much grammar that most people use like full stops commas apostrophes n shit no need for personal insults wer all friends here.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think he's going to say? "Yeah actually I would have liked to go there as Hull is a steaming pile of shite, followed by a bunch of gimps like Strovolos".

The truth always hurts.

Go ahead. All I have done here is to post a link to an interview with a player your club is keen to sign. If that warrants abuse and banning then so be it, it won't be my loss.

It won't be your loss? The man who can't keep away from this board because his own is that boring. Are you suggesting your banning would actually be our loss? lol

Thank fook for that, he's absolute pony anyway. His goals and assists is very poor for a winger. He just had a blinder against us at their gaff in November and we all started bumming him. Ben Marshall is twice the player Stewart will ever be, even Lloyd Dyer makes Stewart look lower league fodder.

Thank fook for that, he's absolute pony anyway. His goals and assists is very poor for a winger. He just had a blinder against us at their gaff in November and we all started bumming him. Ben Marshall is twice the player Stewart will ever be, even Lloyd Dyer makes Stewart look lower league fodder.

The only player Lloyd Dyer makes look lower league fodder is himself.

Archived