Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stourbridgefox

Sven was better than Pearson...

Behave.

The window for signing players officially isn't even open yet. Besides, look how far signing every player and his dog got us this season.

Clown.

at doing off-seasons.

I'm bored stupid with this one so far.

FACT! - We had been linked with at least one player from each of the 92 clubs by now this time last year!

AND... David Beckham had been spotted at Morrisons!

Let's face it Pearson keeps his transfer dealings close to his chest and we won't find out about them till there's been a bid placed or turned down. I for one am exited and looking forward to see who he brings in.

The fiasco that was Maynard that saw us miss out on Yakubu was the back drop to the whole of last close season interspersed with numerous pieces of bullshit.

Doesn't help that every other league has still been playing, so who are we supposed to talk to... Then they'll all be on holiday.

I'm far more excited about our known targets than the stupid pipe dreams of last time around.

Look, would it hurt Pearson to put out the odd false rumour to keeps things out here ticking over?

He doesn't actually have to TRY to sign the players....just hint that he might.

Then we could be Billy Big-Bollocks all Summer again and Pearson would get as much smoke as he wanted to go and watch Kidderminster Harriers without anyone noticing.

Everybody wins...FACT!!

Actually this time last season we didn't make any signings for ages, many were complaining that the Thais had done a runner and left with all the money!!

That's a fair point lol Peltier was the first signing and didn't he come in June?

Pretty sure after that we just signed signed signed though.

I dont think its pre-season yet though.

That's a fair point lol Peltier was the first signing and didn't he come in June?

Pretty sure after that we just signed signed signed though.

The season isn't over, every other manager outside the Championship still has stuff to think about... and players won't have been told they're being made available yet, also the world revolves around the Premiership, players will be transfer listed, young lads will be put on the loan list, so until that shakes down the whole circus won't start moving

If rumours are to be believed we've already had fee agree & medical with Vardy... but it seems to be waiting on the Cardiff or Blackpool in the playoffs

... again, the season isn't over, another month of quiet then June onwards will be manic, both in & out

Archived