Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Started playing Ultimate Team online.

Won 2, Lost 2 so far, so 6 points in division five.

First game I won 2-0, then I lost 2-1 but it was raining, then I lost 3-1, then I won 8-0 against some shit guy with a whole bronze team.

Got a Colombian team going but there's hardly any decent CBs. Currently got Perea and Mosquera, want Zapata but he's a bit pricey. After Guarin next to partner James Rodriguez in the middle but he's like 3k minimum.

Enjoying it though, it was shit at first.

Started playing Ultimate Team online.

Won 2, Lost 2 so far, so 6 points in division five.

First game I won 2-0, then I lost 2-1 but it was raining, then I lost 3-1, then I won 8-0 against some shit guy with a whole bronze team.

lol whats that got to do with you losing, worst comment ever lol

I'm making a Brazilian team :)

Formation 4-2-2-2 I think :)

Make me an offer and I can put it on a buy it now when your ready and u can search that way. Not looking for ridiculous amounts but thought I might aswell help somebody that's gonna play him and not resell him because my luck in auctions is shocking too at the minute.

I can sell a player for 12000 coins and exactly the same player , formation etc sells for 25k+ even after both auctions started on 8 k! Haha

Formation 4-2-2-2 I think :)

Make me an offer and I can put it on a buy it now when your ready and u can search that way. Not looking for ridiculous amounts but thought I might aswell help somebody that's gonna play him and not resell him because my luck in auctions is shocking too at the minute.

I can sell a player for 12000 coins and exactly the same player , formation etc sells for 25k+ even after both auctions started on 8 k! Haha

What would you take? I'm not too sure what to offer lol I don't even know how many coins I have at the moment

Get fed up of online play. They need to re think it somehow! I want to play football, not watch replays over and over. Pause the game constantly and running the pause clock down even if they have finished their business and web when they are winning!

Just had one game, battered him 81% possession. 19 shots on target, to 5.

First loss, 4-1 defeat. 2 mistakes from my gk, one from a corner where he lined the players up next to the gk. all of them btw. And it bundled in. And the last goal, I get bored of his pauses replays so I checked my phone to find he'd kicked off and scored!

Throughout he was running down the clock. Can we not just see who plays football the best and let that be the competition , not whoever frustrates the other player to death that they quit! Doesn't happen in real life, so ea need to work on quick substitute thing whilst playing somehow.

By biggest gripe tho. After the game, let me decide if I want to move on and play elsewhere and skip ALLLLLLL of the replays. I don't want to watch them again cus the gimp on the other side is being a funny bas*ard! Rant over!

He was crap mate. He had pogrebnyak up front and all he did was hoof the ball to the RF position. I'd win the ball, bomb forward. And repeat!

lol Embarrased for him, although when they're that bad I tend to get to the point and hit them for as many as I can rather than dominating possession.

I had 72% that game you beat me 4-1 with that pace abused Juventus side.

Worked a treat for you I see.

Archived