Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

My Argentina team :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#f0lE5e9InHytp:ps3

Got the core team there now but need the special players now .

My Leicester team

http://www.ea.com/uk...6MfY92nHn7a:ps3

My Championship team

http://www.ea.com/uk...d498xLnHyn7:ps3

Just seen Messi go for 1,171,000 coins :jawdrop: how do people get that amount of coins this early lol

I keep lagging really bad and its impossible to play but theres nothing wrong with me t'internet. Ive crashed fair few times, I also cant set games up with friends and finally..... i cant win a online game for shit!!! Apart from the above its awesome and DEFFO worth getting. Beats last years drovel. Just hoping some of the problems (apart from me being completely shite) are server related and get fixed soon.

My whole playstation freezes up 2 days into the transfer window of the second season, is this a common problem or is my file corrupt? Ive reloaded the save 3 times now and each time it crashes at the same point?

Bought this player on UT for about 12,000 coins its took the coins and the player is nowhere to be seen ? how do I go about getting this sorted? getting ridiclious now all these bugs

If he doesn't turn up on your watch list within a few hours, report it to EA on Twitter.

Just had two crazy UT games. One against a better team than mine and I won 7-2 and the next against a team of all bronze Welsh players and I struggle to a 4-3 win. I even went behind at one point!

Kenny

McNaughton Davies Dann Olsson

RM? Holden Bailey Bellamy

King Miller

My Championship side at the minute. Will hopefully get Bothroyd, Beckford and Doyle. Happy with that team though.

Mine is

4-4-2

GK- Kasper

RB- De Laet

CB- IF Connolly

CB- Ibanez

LB- Olsson

RM- Lua Lua

CM- Whittingham

CM- Andrew

LM- Pedersen

ST- IF Nugent

ST- IF Austin

I'm trying to get all the championship IFs I've got Davies on the bench but there's no way I'd pay what Sinclair is going for!

Completely swapped my team around, going for a prem dream team. Working progress, going to take a while to get the players I want or some ridiculous luck.

--------------------krul

Zabaleta- j evans-s Taylor - Andre santos

-----------mikel------sandro

Taarabt-------sahin------rosicky

----------------dzeko---------

Hoping for

------------------reina----------

Walker---ivanovic---jagielka---baines

------------toure-----fellaini----------

Cazorla-------nasri--------bale

---------------ba--------------

Archived