Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Right lads question my mums just picked my FIFA ultimate edition up from GAME because I've been at work Fri-Monday I placed a £5 deposit when I pre orderd it. I left my mum £40 this morning thinking that would cover it but they charged her £45 so she had to put £5 towards it... £50 for this years Ultimate edition? Swear last years was only £35?

Anyone care to help or have they sold my mum something extra.

Right lads question my mums just picked my FIFA ultimate edition up from GAME because I've been at work Fri-Monday I placed a £5 deposit when I pre orderd it. I left my mum £40 this morning thinking that would cover it but they charged her £45 so she had to put £5 towards it... £50 for this years Ultimate edition? Swear last years was only £35?

paid £48 myself but I didn't even try and get a good deal.

Highly probably you'd of got charged that if you didn't shop around.

They gave me a load of extra sleeves with mine which they said they normally charge for?

Mine cost £49.99 for UT edition.

Just got Eto in a gold pack :P

Anyone made a Leicester team?

I've got

Logan

St ledge, Morgan, whitbread, konchesky

Danns,king,Drinky

Marshall,vardy,Knockaert

Can't afford Nugent/beckford/schmeichel and dyer at the min prices are ridiculous lol but 86 chemistry ain't too bad though.

My ultimate edition was £50.

Just spent the whole afternoon...sad I know by changing my Brazilian UT side to a La Liga UT side, because I didn't want to let Ozil go.

So my team now is...

GK - Diego Alves

RB - Joao Pereira

CB - Adil Rami

CB - Geromel

LB - Eric Abidal

CDM - Alex Song

CDM - Sami Khedira

CAM - Isco

CAM - Mesut Ozil

ST - Alvaro Negredo

ST - Adrian

Subs... GK - Thibaut Courtois, LB - Adriano, CB - Federico Fazio, CDM - Ivan Rakitic, CAM - Thiago, CF - Jonas, ST - Roberto Soldado

Archived