Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Motta goes for cheap..

But 350 though? I know I'm very new to this but bear in mind I've seen Messi go for like a million coins, and Motta goes for 350? I know Motta is nowhere near as good but that's a ridiculous gulf. lol I've listed Motta for about 1,500 anyway for 3 days, I'll see if anyone buys him, truth be told I didn't really need him I just thought it looked a stupidly good deal.

Good price for all 3 but nothing special. I too fell for pastore, couldn't sell him in the end. Couldn't sell motta many times before also not sure about gaitan.

Just bought mario Gomez for 18k, sold for 20 :)

Spent it on cazorla. Cazorla, silva done. Just need bale and demba to sort my attack :P

I actually want to keep Pastore though, a 4-1-2-1-2 Pastore in a 4-1-2-1-2 in a team that was starting to be built around Argies anyway so he seemed ideal. Gaitan to me looks a class buy.

I can put together a solid Argie side on the cheap and work my way up, not looking for anything amazing yet but this could take me places. Does manager nationality matter?

I swear to god, if i hear 'they're 1-0 down and it's not looking good, they're going to be relegated' one more time, even when it's the first fooking game! i'm going to kill someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

I swear to god, if i hear 'they're 1-0 down and it's not looking good, they're going to be relegated' one more time, even when it's the first fooking game! i'm going to kill someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Is that as bad as when they start banging on about your keeper having a bad game when he makes a save even though you've not conceded yet?

Commentary on the whole is extremly poor, one of the major weakness's of the game imo.

Ally Mac is annoying as **** as is Geoff Shreeves, the commentators seems to get what is required from the game mixed up constantly and as a Leicester fan it is really annoying to hear how we've changed our identity with the Walkers Stadium and how we have Sven in charge, the list goes on. Update your commentary.

My french side.

Mandanda

Beria

Sahko

Cissokho

Konko

Biabany

M'Vila

M.Martin

Ben Arfa

Remy

Gameiro

Subs.

Landreau

Fanni

Varane

Valbuena

Briand

Giroud

Henry

After quickly getting into Div. 2 on FUT i have now hit a massive wall. 1 game left & need a draw to stay in the division. Have lost 5 on the bounce.

My french side.

Mandanda

Beria

Sahko

Cissokho

Konko

Biabany

M'Vila

M.Martin

Ben Arfa

Remy

Gameiro

Subs.

Landreau

Fanni

Varane

Valbuena

Briand

Giroud

Henry

After quickly getting into Div. 2 on FUT i have now hit a massive wall. 1 game left & need a draw to stay in the division. Have lost 5 on the bounce.

Nice side.

My bet is you will lose connection.

currently in Div 3 on UT against computer and Div 1 against other players. Ive found its going to be more worth while getting relegated and going back up. Div 1 title is 8,000 coins. Promotion from Div 2 is 8,000 and 10,000 for the title.

Team at the moment 4-3-2-1 formation with AVB as the manager

Friedel

Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto

Cabaye, Sandro, Dembele

Sinclair, Hernandez, Sturridge

Krul, Chamakh, Phil Jones, Osman, Kolarov, Dempsey, Moses, Azpilicueta, Allen, Heitinga, Cleverley, Adebayor.

I was going for a technical team but couldnt cope with the speed freaks, So i joined them

Nice side.

My bet is you will lose connection.

I don't quite understand what you mean kingfox?

I haven't had many issues with people quitting on me, maybe once or twice at the most, and my connection has gone once i think when the router reset itself.

Anyway, i have found that there are alot of 'prem' sides on FUT. I am constantly coming up against them.

One other thing i have noticed, maybe its just me making it up but, i have found that the chemistry thing makes absolutely no difference on the pitch at all. My Serie A side has less chemistry than my other sides but seem to understand eachother alot better as a team.

Like i say, it may just be me.

Still enjoying tue game but boy it does do my conker in at times!!

My current Brazilian side is as follows-

Victor

Rafinha

Andre Dias

Alex

Filipe Luis

Sandro

Felipe Melo

Jadson

Alan

Leandro Damaio

Nene

Subs- Ederson, Emerson, Diego Costa, Anderson, Maxwell, Juan, Rogerio Ceni

Res- Jussie, Mario Fernandes, Kleber

I've played 3 online games and won them all at the moment.

I'm doing a prem team too but I've only just started that.

I don't quite understand what you mean kingfox?

I haven't had many issues with people quitting on me, maybe once or twice at the most, and my connection has gone once i think when the router reset itself.

Was refering to this...

Would of been harsh, if you lost connection in that last game to stay in the division, so you automatically lose.

Was refering to this...

Would of been harsh, if you lost connection in that last game to stay in the division, so you automatically lose.

Ah ok.

But 350 though? I know I'm very new to this but bear in mind I've seen Messi go for like a million coins, and Motta goes for 350? I know Motta is nowhere near as good but that's a ridiculous gulf. lol I've listed Motta for about 1,500 anyway for 3 days, I'll see if anyone buys him, truth be told I didn't really need him I just thought it looked a stupidly good deal.

I actually want to keep Pastore though, a 4-1-2-1-2 Pastore in a 4-1-2-1-2 in a team that was starting to be built around Argies anyway so he seemed ideal. Gaitan to me looks a class buy.

I can put together a solid Argie side on the cheap and work my way up, not looking for anything amazing yet but this could take me places. Does manager nationality matter?

Can pick him up for about 500 I think. How is Joe Hart worth 50k in this ultimate team last year he was 10k MAX

Was refering to this...

The guy quit after 40mins of the 1st half after i had just gone 1-3 up. Bizarre.

My EPL team at the moment in 4 2 2 2 is;

Reina

Richards -- Kaboul -- Vermalaen -- Gibbs

Fellani -- Tiote

Cazorla -- Sessagnon

Ba -- Bent

But I played some guy last night who had the best EPL team going (rooney, hazard, vidic, toure, RVP n aguero to name a few) he messaged me saying if i beat him in the best of 3 he would give me a spare player of his.

first game i won 5-2 then he won 3-2 then i beat him him 5-0.... he gave me terry, lampard and RM walcott lol

I asked if he could chuck in lloris but he said if I beat him best of three again he would give me some more, so hopefully he will be on tonight lol

My EPL team at the moment in 4 2 2 2 is;

Reina

Richards -- Kaboul -- Vermalaen -- Gibbs

Fellani -- Tiote

Cazorla -- Sessagnon

Ba -- Bent

But I played some guy last night who had the best EPL team going (rooney, hazard, vidic, toure, RVP n aguero to name a few) he messaged me saying if i beat him in the best of 3 he would give me a spare player of his.

first game i won 5-2 then he won 3-2 then i beat him him 5-0.... he gave me terry, lampard and RM walcott lol

I asked if he could chuck in lloris but he said if I beat him best of three again he would give me some more, so hopefully he will be on tonight lol

That's grooming if ever i saw it!!

This is fast becoming corrupt!

Teams all using the same players because its too easy. Too many using absolutely massive players and just running through my skilful players, not timing tackles. It's run through them, give to Walcott etc on the Wing run run cross, Carroll, llorente, altidore. GOAL!

FVCK OFF EA! Sort your game out, why being out all this dribbling crap when the player stick out his leg without the actual player pressing the button!

Point again, just played some ligue 1 side. Filled it with brick sh1t houses, sakho etc long ball to aubamayeng, run goal!

Bored of it!

Archived