Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

20121004_015926.jpg

De Sanctis

Konko

Benatia

Campagnaro

Antonini

Maggio

Behrami

Hamsik

Zuniga

A.Hernandez

Cavani

Started as a Serie A team but then got Cavani so just moulded the team around him.

19-0-2 so far on FUT.

Really enjoying it this year.

What's with all the hamstring injuries in picking up. Can't go a game without people picking em up.

Might be linked to fitness it your on UT?

Just a question, my whole team is pretty knackered after my last game, If I turn my Xbox off for three days and don't play a single game and then go back to UT will they have recovered or do I have to actually apply fitness cards to them to get their fitness back up after games, throughly confused as to how it works.

Might be linked to fitness it your on UT?

Just a question, my whole team is pretty knackered after my last game, If I turn my Xbox off for three days and don't play a single game and then go back to UT will they have recovered or do I have to actually apply fitness cards to them to get their fitness back up after games, throughly confused as to how it works.

I'd probably hazard a guess at the latter

Just made a noob mistake and brought Mascherano for 29,000 because i thought it was a good deal ( seen him yesterday listed for an average 35k+ ) went to the next card along and could of got him for 23k buy now :cry: regretting it now so have listed him again. Was saving up for Lavezzi for around 45k

Got 16k for Walcott tho which softens the blow abit.

Also just searched for Knoctaert and people are now asking 3-4k for him lol where as i got him for just 500 when he was unknown .

Just made a noob mistake and brought Mascherano for 29,000 because i thought it was a good deal ( seen him yesterday listed for an average 35k+ ) went to the next card along and could of got him for 23k buy now :cry: regretting it now so have listed him again. Was saving up for Lavezzi for around 45k

Got 16k for Walcott tho which softens the blow abit.

Also just searched for Knoctaert and people are now asking 3-4k for him lol where as i got him for just 500 when he was unknown .

I got him for 150 lol

can anyone help, i started seasons on UT but it reset like 3 times (back to all games remaining and 0 points) but now i cant even click on seasons it just says cannot connect to UT... Fvcking EA! anyway i keep seeing my friends on psn getting promoted in UT seasons on the activity bar and its so annoying, any ideas?

Archived