Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Anybody having problems when loading a Seasons game? It finds an opponent and then I'm stuck at the one-on-one bit just before the match. It doesn't freeze, but it just lets you continue the one-on-one and doesn't enter the match. Happened to me 5 or 6 times today and the only way to exit it is to reset the game which I find rather annoying. I'm on a PS3 by the way :)

Anybody having problems when loading a Seasons game? It finds an opponent and then I'm stuck at the one-on-one bit just before the match. It doesn't freeze, but it just lets you continue the one-on-one and doesn't enter the match. Happened to me 5 or 6 times today and the only way to exit it is to reset the game which I find rather annoying. I'm on a PS3 by the way :)

Happened to me a few times in the last few days too... although on Xbox 360.

Same old dick heads playing FIFA this year then. 89th minute and I'm losing 3-1. My opponent has a throw in and pauses the game three times in a row. Pisses me off no end when the game is essentially done!!

They're just prolonging their loss, you should just take possession and then do it back to them. It was like earlier I was winning 4-1 and he just passed it around his defenders so I just left my controller and went on FB, it ended 4-2 lol

They're just prolonging their loss, you should just take possession and then do it back to them. It was like earlier I was winning 4-1 and he just passed it around his defenders so I just left my controller and went on FB, it ended 4-2 lol

What do you think I was doing while writing that message? ;)

Same old dick heads playing FIFA this year then. 89th minute and I'm losing 3-1. My opponent has a throw in and pauses the game three times in a row. Pisses me off no end when the game is essentially done!!

List Of Annoying Things FIFA Players Do:

1)^^^

2) Quit the game if they concede in the first five minutes knowing the result won't count.

3) Realise they are going to lose a game of UT and try to injure your best players. Pure petulance.

4) Jew Goals :mad:

5) Watch a tap in goal 3 FOOKING TIMES on replay. Or any half chance they miss/ obvious offside

6) Rage over the mic about you "holding down 'B'" even though the last game you could do that on was FIFA 11 (someone said this to me, over the weekend :D)

This list isn't exaustive but those are the biggies.

Just spent the whole afternoon...sad I know by changing my Brazilian UT side to a La Liga UT side, because I didn't want to let Ozil go.

So my team now is...

GK - Diego Alves

RB - Joao Pereira

CB - Adil Rami

CB - Geromel

LB - Eric Abidal

CDM - Alex Song

CDM - Sami Khedira

CAM - Isco

CAM - Mesut Ozil

ST - Alvaro Negredo

ST - Adrian

Subs... GK - Thibaut Courtois, LB - Adriano, CB - Federico Fazio, CDM - Ivan Rakitic, CAM - Thiago, CF - Jonas, ST - Roberto Soldado

Where are you getting your money for some of these players, Ozil is diamonds!

List Of Annoying Things FIFA Players Do:

1)^^^

2) Quit the game if they concede in the first five minutes knowing the result won't count.

3) Realise they are going to lose a game of UT and try to injure your best players. Pure petulance.

4) Jew Goals :mad:

5) Watch a tap in goal 3 FOOKING TIMES on replay. Or any half chance they miss/ obvious offside

6) Rage over the mic about you "holding down 'B'" even though the last game you could do that on was FIFA 11 (someone said this to me, over the weekend :D)

This list isn't exaustive but those are the biggies.

What's a Jew goal ?

I also signed zaha for leicester on career mode, wanted him as an ST (he can play there) and marshall asked for an instant transfer litsting! Is there anyway you can change a players position like you can in ultimate team? For instance if you play them in a certain position for a certain amount of games?

Where are you getting your money for some of these players, Ozil is diamonds!

Somehow I got a few coins, some gold packs, also had some fifa points which I brought because I had some points left over, from downloading Early access, then I sold the likes of Luiz, Oscar etc... which nearly made me 40,000.

Then got Ozil in my 3/24 season ticket pack. So still 21 to open, and I've already had Oscar, Rafael, Witsel and now Ozil.

Somehow I got a few coins, some gold packs, also had some fifa points which I brought because I had some points left over, from downloading Early access, then I sold the likes of Luiz, Oscar etc... which nearly made me 40,000.

Then got Ozil in my 3/24 season ticket pack. So still 21 to open, and I've already had Oscar, Rafael, Witsel and now Ozil.

Hmm wish I got the season ticket pack now, at least I've got the ultimate edition pack but so far the best player I've managed to get is pennant! fvcks sake!

Finished 2 seasons with Leicester, finished 1st in Championship with 102 points, and finished 7th in the Premier League. Moved to Man City, and this is my team.

Hart

Zabaletta Kompany Agger Alba

Toure Garcia

Müller Ozil Silva

Ibrahimovic

Done 2 online games. Won the first one 3-1 against Hull. Lost the 2nd one 2-1 against 'America'. Was 1-0 up pretty early on. In the second half, he scored from a corner where Danns was on the line but decided to stand in front of the post rather than the corner of the goal. And then in the 90th minute, I was passing the ball away setting up a counter attack, his striker ran into Konchesky in my area, fell over bringing Konchesky with him and then got a penalty.

I thought they might have stopped that bullshit happening on this Fifa. :/

Right lads question my mums just picked my FIFA ultimate edition up from GAME because I've been at work Fri-Monday I placed a £5 deposit when I pre orderd it. I left my mum £40 this morning thinking that would cover it but they charged her £45 so she had to put £5 towards it... £50 for this years Ultimate edition? Swear last years was only £35?

Anyone care to help or have they sold my mum something extra.

I got the ultimate edition from sainsburys for £35 so pretty pleased about that.

Got Neur (however you spell it) an Cazorla in my first two free packs :)

Archived