Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Just lost an 'EA Cup' final 7-6 on penalties. Was scoring for fun in the earlier rounds on that too. Is it just me or is it easier to score on cup games? Usually on normal league games online it's relatively close. 1-0, 2-1, 2-0 either way but when I play cup games it's like 5-2, 6-1 etc. It was similar for me on Fifa 12 too.

I do enjoy this game overall. I tend to play online when there is nobody else in my house to hopefully get an okay connection. But the offline modes have kept me entertained when I can't play online.

My biggest problem on this game is I just can't take my chances.

Seasons: 17 - 13 - 11*

Ultimate Team: 9 - 1 - 1

Played 52, Won 26, Drew 14, Lost 12.

Happy with that but I've drawn too many games, there seems to be something in FIFA which lets the opposition player back into the game.

* - Three loses were disconnections.

Really need help, anyone else had this problem?

I was really looking forward to playing FUT seasons online, and i played a few games when i first got the game, then it reset saying i hadent played any games on FUT seasons, i though oh well i'll start again, but ever since i cant get into seasons on ultimate team :mad:. I can still go on tournaments online and offline but if i click on seasons i says 'seasons not available at this time' for the offline one and 'error connecting to ultimate team' on the online one... im on PS3, and i can see my mates getting promoted in FUTseasons aso i know its just me :@, anyone else had this problem?

Seasons: 17 - 13 - 11*

Ultimate Team: 9 - 1 - 1

Played 52, Won 26, Drew 14, Lost 12.

Happy with that but I've drawn too many games, there seems to be something in FIFA which lets the opposition player back into the game.

* - Three loses were disconnections.

I've lost count of how many games I either concede or score in the last minute and then the other team goes straight up and scores from the kick off.

Has anyone had any of their missing players returned to them after filling out that form?

Happened to me today, got Podolski in a pack, sold him for how ever much it was amd the player has gone but no coins. Filled out that form but was wondering if it was even worth it.

When Krasic walks through tackles and puts one top corner you never have a chance saying that this new Fifa tackling is terrible so many fouls that should be given for me and the opposition that aren't is terrible.

I've told you before, my trick on 12 was dribbling and literally the slightest of moves could make you dodge a full blooded tackle, so many failed to realise this, I did 99% of my dribbling on instinct. You can still do it but to a more realistic extent.

I'm actually very disappointed with this the more I play it. The glitches are bordering on a disgrace.

Flaming hell that is quality.

What's Schurrle like on Fifa 13, I reckon he could be the next big thing in German football, at the Euro's he looked absolutely class, can shoot, has skills and really quick.

Prefer Reus personally.

Ive been making a tidy profit on knockeart for a while, he goes for 150 regular then straight on bin 500!

Been doing similar for Vargas, bought about 10 of him for 600 each and listed them on the market for 1500 with a buy it now of 2000. Got 3 more left to shift.

Good point, got another pack to open, here goes. lol

This game is an absolute fvcking con. Gold pack of the week, two Fiorentina centre halves and some midfielder from the Brazilian league all rated 75 or 76.

Load of utter bollocks this.

Oh and another thing, do you have to be a top tier side to be on form? Because Leicester aren't on the in-form sides when they definitely should be.

My team is absolutely disgracefully shit.

Mariano Andujar (76)

Pablo Zabaleta (79) - Gonzalo Rodriguez (76) - Marco Antonio Palacios (69) - Vegard Forren (75)

Jean (75) - Joey Barton (76) - Marco Parolo (75)

Valeron (76)

Miroslav Klose (83) - Ruben Oliveira (75)

Subs; Yoann Thuram-Ulien (68), Ramiro Funes Mori (66), Adballatif Albahdari (65), Omar Al Ghamdi (68) - Yohann Riviere (62), Amauri (75), Donny De Groot (65)

Team chemistry 39.

They're so painfully boring and stale to use it's beyond words. Can't buy a win.

Am I a ridiculously good dealer or is it normal to spend a combined 3,500 on Pastore, Motta and Gaitan? All in 4-1-2-1-2 as well. Pastore rare.

Good price for all 3 but nothing special. I too fell for pastore, couldn't sell him in the end. Couldn't sell motta many times before also not sure about gaitan.

Just bought mario Gomez for 18k, sold for 20 :)

Spent it on cazorla. Cazorla, silva done. Just need bale and demba to sort my attack :P

I find that a good way of making coins is to purchase non inform versions of any player, when an inform version has just been released of them. This is because, for the following week - the non inform version will no longer be available in packs, only the inform version will - which will often be too expensive for people to purchase. For example, players such as Miccoli were selling for 8-10,000 before the inform version was released, and now it is selling for around 18,000.

This game is ridiculously frustrating. Firstly, why are tge commentators telling me that i am about to be relegated after EVERY FVCKING GOAL i concede? There are 6 games remaining of the season and i already have 7 of the required 8 points. Secondly, it seems that almost every game i have played today has ended 37-36. I kick off, go & smash one in. They kick off, go & smash one in etc etc.

Some parts of this game are excellent. Some though, are very frustrating.

Archived