Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Grainger games just did the £30 offer again! Saves the wife standing in asda with me at midnight!

Really hope the new runs for attackers means they have improved the defensive runs too. So frustrating changing to your last man and he just stops.

this will sound stupid, but how do i get that case/cover on it????

I'll make some for the FIFA 13 release download the case, print it out cut around the lines and place on your normal FIFA case.

Will be sending a message to Petchy to see if he can use his HDPVR to capture some in game shots of Leicester in FIFA 13 like he did for me for the FIFA 12(three images on the back). Credit to him for the other images though. I will also ask mods if I can have a stickies thread for downloads :)

I'll make some for the FIFA 13 release download the case, print it out cut around the lines and place on your normal FIFA case.

Will be sending a message to Petchy to see if he can use his HDPVR to capture some in game shots of Leicester in FIFA 13 like he did for me for the FIFA 12(three images on the back). Credit to him for the other images though. I will also ask mods if I can have a stickies threadfor downloads :)

of ok mate :) keep up the good work. btw is there a charge to download it???

Good news! :) Just have to get rid of your name and I shall certainly print it off

A bit unrealistic...

Is that Michael Johnson making a slide tackle? :ph34r:

Certinally won't be mine. Mine will be like this or similar again.

CustomFifaCaseAshley.jpg

I will upload XBOX & PS3 downloadables this year :)

A bit unrealistic...

Is that Michael Johnson making a slide tackle? :ph34r:

If anyone feels players stats need increasing/decreasing please leave posts in here or PM me. To be honest I think we are near enough spot on attributes wise.

Remember people ALL Players stats go up by a rating of 2 IN GAME.

Marshall should have the longshot trait and have high shot power/long shot attributes (over 80).

Gallagher should have penalties and freekick accuracy in the 80's.

Schmeichel's reflexes should be enhanced aswell as his kicking.

De Laet should have far higher pace *not sure what it is in H2H but in UT it's in the 60's.

Drinkwater's passing should be boosted.

Apart from that I don't see much that needs changing.

Overall stat wise, Waghorn, Dyer, Gallagher, Beckford and Wellens should be de-graded whereas Marshall, Schmeichel, Nugent, Drinkwater, Schlupp and James should be boosted.

What, so if Marshall's a 67 for example, during the game he's a 69?

Either I'm making no sense or you ain't, because that strikes me as hugely pointless.

For example. Ronaldo's sprint speed is 92 if you look on team management? In game it would be a 94. Same of every other stat, I don't know why but it happens.

Marshall should have the longshot trait and have high shot power/long shot attributes (over 80).

Gallagher should have penalties and freekick accuracy in the 80's.

Schmeichel's reflexes should be enhanced aswell as his kicking.

De Laet should have far higher pace *not sure what it is in H2H but in UT it's in the 60's.

Drinkwater's passing should be boosted.

Apart from that I don't see much that needs changing.

Overall stat wise, Waghorn, Dyer, Gallagher, Beckford and Wellens should be de-graded whereas Marshall, Schmeichel, Nugent, Drinkwater, Schlupp and James should be boosted.

Marshall and Gallagher. 80s are too high but they have been increased. Schmeichel been upped, De Leat has acceleration of 88 and sprint speed of 86 or the other way round so his stats are about right.

just watched a vid on youtube that had some very useful tips for when the fifa 13 web app comes out a week before the game.

last year bid tokens were transfered from FUT 11 web app, to FUt 13 Web app, therefore poeple who had a alot on fifa 11 would be able to bid more and pick up more bargains and trade more. so i m gonna buy 10k's worth of bid tokens so i have enough to trade when the web app comes out. hope this helps. UTF

Archived