Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I could put a case forward I suppose, yes however they aren't on my database. I would have to go through other routes.

So to make sure i have got this right Ash, you now decided the ratings,attributes etc of the Leicester City Squad in FIFA 13?!

This reminds me of that thread in the LCFC forum last season......."My mates reffing tonight"

See how that turned out!!!!!

I'd go for something like this..

Schmeichel 73

Konchesky 73

Drinkwater 67

Morgan 70

De Laet 69

Marshall 70

Danns 69

Futacs 65

King 69

Dyer 66

St Ledger 69

Waghorn 66

Whitbread 72

James 67

Gallagher 69 (Needs to be a luxury player - better free kick taking & first touch)

Schlupp 64

Wellens 68

Beckford 69

Moore 60

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 63

Vardy 68

Nugent 73

Knockaert 69

So to make sure i have got this right Ash, you now decided the ratings,attributes etc of the Leicester City Squad in FIFA 13?!

This reminds me of that thread in the LCFC forum last season......."My mates reffing tonight"

See how that turned out!!!!!

I put my thoughts forward with references yes however I don't have the over all say. Remember the Championship is capped so players can't be that good... Hence why Bellamy was lowered when he played for Cardiff that time that's all I'm saying I'll leave it at that you decide what players I'm tal... :)

I put my thoughts forward with references yes however I don't have the over all say. Remember the Championship is capped so players can't be that good... Hence why Bellamy was lowered when he played for Cardiff that time that's all I'm saying I'll leave it at that you decide what players I'm tal... :)

Ah ok, you would get lynched by everyone on here if you did! Even if you made every player amazing! You can never please everyone!!! Good luck bud hope it all goes grand for ya.

No way should Waghorn be worse than Schlupp, Jeff has scored about 2 goals in the Championship? Sure Waghorn hasn't done much in the last two years (And we all have our feelings on why that is) but at least he has had a decent season in the Championship before. Think you've gone over the top with Kasper, Koch, Whitbread and maybe Marshall as well. Moore better than Kennedy, again seems very harsh. I'm sure glad no one on Foxes Talk has any influence on our stats... oh wait.

You're using a couple of pretty poor stats to compare two players, it's like two bald men fighting over a comb. Waghorn has a far worse goals per minute ratio than Schlupp, he also looks less effective on the ball than Schlupp and I've said it before but if Schlupp had Waghorn's minutes in 2009/10 or Beckford's in 11/12 then he'd have records as good/better. He's a far better forward than Waghorn for me and that's not even to go mad over Schlupp, how you can rate Waghorn that high is totally beyond me.

I'll admit Moore 63 is extremely generous and 60 should be more like it, I don't believe Moore should be a 63 so I don't know why I put it.

Marshall 73 arguably generous, Whitbread I've said 74 purely based on what Norwich fans say, and based on what they've said he should be even higher than that.

I'd go for something like this..

Schmeichel 73

Konchesky 73

Drinkwater 67

Morgan 70

De Laet 69

Marshall 70

Danns 69

Futacs 65

King 69

Dyer 66

St Ledger 69

Waghorn 66

Whitbread 72

James 67

Gallagher 69 (Needs to be a luxury player - better free kick taking & first touch)

Schlupp 64

Wellens 68

Beckford 69

Moore 60

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 63

Vardy 68

Nugent 73

Knockaert 69

Think they're very fair.

Struggling to find game footage of Whitbread after the times I've seen him play his sprint speed is certinally not a 44. Nor Konchesky a 54. Morgan's tackling and sprint speed needs increasing in my eyes. Danns agility that's about it.

Agreed please make Marshall have some great long shot.

Also what I think needs adjusting...

Dyers pace swapped with Beckfords.

Kaspers reflexes higher.

Futacs better heading.

Danns to have more stamina and agility

Vardy to have a high finishing and at least 80 pace

EDIT - Did you get the job?

Schmeichel 71

Konchesky 71

Drinkwater 67

Morgan 70

De Laet 68

Marshall 70

Danns 69

Futacs 66

King 69

Dyer 68

St Ledger 69

Waghorn 66

Whitbread 72

James 67

Gallagher 68

Schlupp 65

Wellens 69

Beckford 71

Moore 60

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 64

Vardy 68

Nugent 71

This is what I would probably give us

Schmeichel 71

Konchesky 71

Drinkwater 67

Morgan 70

De Laet 68

Marshall 70

Danns 69

Futacs 66

King 69

Dyer 68

St Ledger 69

Waghorn 66

Whitbread 72

James 67

Gallagher 68

Schlupp 65

Wellens 69

Beckford 71

Moore 60

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 64

Vardy 68

Nugent 71

Schmeichel 71

Konchesky 71

Drinkwater 67

Morgan 70

De Laet 68

Marshall 70

Danns 69

Futacs 66

King 69

Dyer 68

St Ledger 69

Waghorn 66

Whitbread 72

James 67

Gallagher 68

Schlupp 65

Wellens 69

Beckford 71

Moore 60

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 64

Vardy 68

Nugent 71

You would downgrade nugent and schmeical after the season they just had?

Madness

Will try to get players looks and appearances bang on for us this season. You actually wouldn't believe the amount of work goes into this, not an easy job.

Hopefully you'll be pleased what I've done/will do for Leicester, remember though I don't get the overall say goes to the 'head editor'. Also please remember the Championship is 'capped' at a level so expect Bellamy for example to be lowered.

You would downgrade nugent and schmeical after the season they just had?

Madness

You have to remember, Nugent and Schmeichal both were much better in the first half of the season and were upgraded in the Jan update because of their form. However, both of them weren't nearly as good in the second half of the season, so the stats should reflect that.

Will try to get players looks and appearances bang on for us this season. You actually wouldn't believe the amount of work goes into this, not an easy job.

Hopefully you'll be pleased what I've done/will do for Leicester, remember though I don't get the overall say goes to the 'head editor'. Also please remember the Championship is 'capped' at a level so expect Bellamy for example to be lowered.

Hey Ash, did u see knockeart yesterday? 4* skills boom!

You have to remember, Nugent and Schmeichal both were much better in the first half of the season and were upgraded in the Jan update because of their form. However, both of them weren't nearly as good in the second half of the season, so the stats should reflect that.

Not really, no. Would you say the same if Ronaldo or Messi had a blip or didn't score?

lol Dave. Maybe one day :)

Archived