Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

It says in the figures that he is a 61.

And EA have confirmed that the figures are current, but not finalised.

If you've read the thread I am currently editing Leicester and I can tell you that Vardy is not a 61 he is higher. All I can say on the matter.

Remember online seasons which started in FIFA 09? Well it's been available in 10, 11 & 12 also available in 13 called 'Match Day Mode' players ratings get increased and decreased. I think it's available for Championship clubs however it is optional should you use it.

No more hacking in Pro Clubs now as well everything has to be legit. No boosting offline as well.

Remember online seasons which started in FIFA 09? Well it's been available in 10, 11 & 12 also available in 13 called 'Match Day Mode' players ratings get increased and decreased. I think it's available for Championship clubs however it is optional should you use it.

No more hacking in Pro Clubs now as well everything has to be legit. No boosting offline as well.

Sorta like that Live Seasons thing? Won't be bad to be fair

I just hope FIFA 13 is going back in some ways to FIFA 11 and offers the same joy in terms of gameplay.

Never really got into FIFA 12.

Graphics-wise it was a revelation, but the almost unbeatable AI, the odd defending system and the graphical design of the menues made for a rather bad game in my opinion.

I still wonder why EA decided to move away from a successful formula - the "new" and "exciting" stuff they tend to add each year hamper the overall fun factor big time.

The green and yellow striped would be a good retro kit :ph34r:

Not up to me but I agree. Well I say I think we should but when you chose your club on the EASFC thing where it tells you friends results and challenges are on there etc there is now an unlockable area and one of the unlockables is a retro kit I assume all clubs on the EASFC will have a retro kit(s).

Ultimate Edition £35.99 & Normal Edition £31.49 using a code on Sainsbury's site. http://www.hotukdeal...-1286731?page=2

I pre-ordered the sh1t out of that one, bargain for the ultimate edition :)

Just hope there is better tourneys in Ultimate team and also a collection album to put all the surplus cards, then once you complete a team you get a reward. rather than just putting them in your club never to be seen again.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't buy stuff online. anyone no any where in leicester i can get a deal like that?? hoepfully blockbuster will do the same as last year and give the same price for both :)

At that price I doubt it. Game do good deals though.

Archived