Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I know you're all the Hardcore FIFA's here, but what do you think of this? The WiiU version of FIFA 13 the same as PS360 but improved:

(I can here the sharp intakes of 'Blasphemy' already! lol )

I know you're all the Hardcore FIFA's here, but what do you think of this? The WiiU version of FIFA 13 the same as PS360 but improved:

(I can here the sharp intakes of 'Blasphemy' already! lol )

Wii FIFA has been and always will be shit - 10 was a ridiculously childish arcade-like game, utter bobbins.

Wii FIFA has been and always will be shit - 10 was a ridiculously childish arcade-like game, utter bobbins.

Maybe Wii, but this is WiiU! It is and can be just like the PS360, but with extras.

To answer above. Beckford is about rated right to be fair. Konckeart isn't a 59. Your not playing him in is correct position.

No he isn't. He's far, far better on the game than real life, immensely over-rated, in-fact easily our most over-rated player on Fifa.

The sad thing is on Fifa most people completely abuse pace, myself included, Darius Vassell was class on it. lol

I'd agree at 70 or 69, think his pace and finishing which are pretty crucial assets (which I'll admit he does have) that should boost his rating, but technically he should be right down and his control should literally be about 30.

Maybe Wii, but this is WiiU! It is and can be just like the PS360, but with extras.

Really cant tell if your trolling or not

The wii u isnt even on par with a ps3 hardware wise so I think your expectations are a little high tbh. Its just going to be the same as the current wii fifa with slightly better visuals, which isnt really saying much.

-Schmeichel needs to have insane reactions and good kicking.

-Richie de Laet needs to be rapid.

-Marshall needs the long shot trait and 3*skills.

-Andy King needs better finishing.

-Nugent should be quicker.

-Beckford should be a 72 rated player with about 87/88 sprint speed.

-Vardy needs to have high finishing and good pace.

-Morgan should have very high strength and good defensive stats.

-Dyer needs to be faster, only 84 pace whereas he's probably the fastest player in the league ATM.

In terms of Ultimate Team, Kasper should be the only gold, Beckford should be deranked to silver and James and Marshall should be silvers.

In terms of Ultimate Team, Kasper should be the only gold, Beckford should be deranked to silver and James and Marshall should be silvers.

Ultimate Team is done on ratings you don't choose if they are gold, silver or bronze. Any player below 65 is a bronze, from 65 - 74 is a silver and anyone 75+ is a gold. They can be updated in the January update but it's whatever rating they are on the game that decides what card they are, not the person who is making the stats for the players.

Can you find out if scotland will have 4 divisions just to get rangers in the game? If I can start a career as a player manager with them and go through the divisions before my player hits 20 that would be interesting. then I can move to leicester.

Can you find out if scotland will have 4 divisions just to get rangers in the game? If I can start a career as a player manager with them and go through the divisions before my player hits 20 that would be interesting. then I can move to leicester.

I very very very much doubt it. Even if it did I wouldn't be able to tell you as I have signed a DNA. I can only see the Leicester City database, no other ones. My thoughts that they will be on the game in. ROW.

Ultimate Team is done on ratings you don't choose if they are gold, silver or bronze. Any player below 65 is a bronze, from 65 - 74 is a silver and anyone 75+ is a gold. They can be updated in the January update but it's whatever rating they are on the game that decides what card they are, not the person who is making the stats for the players.

I know, i'm only giving my opinions :P

I very very very much doubt it. Even if it did I wouldn't be able to tell you as I have signed a DNA. I can only see the Leicester City database, no other ones. My thoughts that they will be on the game in. ROW.

So do you not have any say in the ratings/attributes of people like Mills/Bamba/Peltier?

Here's what I'd have...

Schmeichel 74

Peltier 66

Konchesky 73

Drinkwater 68

Morgan 71

De Laet 70 (Although that's real guesswork, as is every new signing so go easy lol)

Marshall 73

Danns 69

Futacs 65

King 71

Dyer 65

St Ledger 68

Waghorn 63

Whitbread 74

James 68

Gallagher 67

Schlupp 65

Wellens 66

Beckford 69

Moore 63

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 62

Vardy 68

Nugent 73

Knockaert 71 (Although that's based on extremely little, even less than the other signings)

No way should Waghorn be worse than Schlupp, Jeff has scored about 2 goals in the Championship? Sure Waghorn hasn't done much in the last two years (And we all have our feelings on why that is) but at least he has had a decent season in the Championship before. Think you've gone over the top with Kasper, Koch, Whitbread and maybe Marshall as well. Moore better than Kennedy, again seems very harsh. I'm sure glad no one on Foxes Talk has any influence on our stats... oh wait.

So do you not have any say in the ratings/attributes of people like Mills/Bamba/Peltier?

No way should Waghorn be worse than Schlupp, Jeff has scored about 2 goals in the Championship? Sure Waghorn hasn't done much in the last two years (And we all have our feelings on why that is) but at least he has had a decent season in the Championship before. Think you've gone over the top with Kasper, Koch, Whitbread and maybe Marshall as well. Moore better than Kennedy, again seems very harsh. I'm sure glad no one on Foxes Talk has any influence on our stats... oh wait.

I could put a case forward I suppose, yes however they aren't on my database. I would have to go through other routes.

Archived