Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

EA has announced the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition and two shop exclusive pre-order bonuses.

The Ultimate Edition includes 24 FIFA Ultimate Team gold packs, and is described by EA as the "most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise". The Ultimate Edition will be available to buy one day only: 28th September 2012, the day FIFA 13 launches. You have to pre-order or buy it on the day.

You'll get one FUT pack per week for 24 weeks - what amounts to a total value of over £15. Each gold pack has a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits and badges. Gold packs have players rated 75+ in-game and one rare item.

There are two pre-order incentives: EA Sports Football Club pre-order and adidas All-Star Team pre-order. These are available to those who pre-order either FIFA 13 or FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition on PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.

The Football Club pre-order bonus is exclusive to Amazon. You get 10,000 EA Sports Football Club credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts and extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode.

GAME has the adidas All-Star Team pre-order bonus. The team is made up of 23 of the world's best players, including Lionel Messi (no doubt), Nani (not so sure) and Karim Benzema (you're having a laugh). The squad wears special adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.

Whats Marshall got for long shots Ash? Have you got any City players with 4* skills?

Should I get the Job it'll be high. No one will have 4* skill moves we just don't have good enough players.. Unless we sign anyone in the mean time. Lloyd Dyer will probably have the Speedster trait.

Should I get the Job it'll be high. No one will have 4* skill moves we just don't have good enough players.. Unless we sign anyone in the mean time. Lloyd Dyer will probably have the Speedster trait.

For what its worth i agree, would marshall have long shot trait though? Good luck mate

Im through to the second round and my application was deemed excellent from the email back. I now have to send a CV and write a paragraph on my self and how I think FIFA could be improved.

Will keep you up to date lads, thank you for the support.

Im through to the second round and my application was deemed excellent from the email back. I now have to send a CV and write a paragraph on my self and how I think FIFA could be improved.

Will keep you up to date lads, thank you for the support.

no good for me then. Not V good at that type of game.

Did have football manager a few years back birthday present from work so it would be1199 something. Worked OK for a few years then all new systems were brought in. and would not play it.

Did try the demo a couple of times. Played as Hinckley Nuneaton and other obscure teams because if I played as Leicester they lost. Also felt bad about getting rid of MON.

If there is a demo may try it.

Sent my information off to be a FIFA editor this year obviously applied for Leicester. I have Kasper rated at 75, Beckford 74.

Here's what I'd have...

Schmeichel 74

Peltier 66

Konchesky 73

Drinkwater 68

Morgan 71

De Laet 70 (Although that's real guesswork, as is every new signing so go easy lol)

Marshall 73

Danns 69

Futacs 65

King 71

Dyer 65

St Ledger 68

Waghorn 63

Whitbread 74

James 68

Gallagher 67

Schlupp 65

Wellens 66

Beckford 69

Moore 63

Logan 61

Parkes 54

Kennedy 62

Vardy 68

Nugent 73

Knockaert 71 (Although that's based on extremely little, even less than the other signings)

I wouldnt have beckford rated that high Ash, I guess it will mean the rest of the team will have to be a bit lower - he didn't have a great season.

Dan - I bet the man u guy will do de laet and James, guingamp guy do knockeart etc- thats what happens in FM anyway!

Archived