Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Decided to modify our stats on FIFA 12 yesterday and this is what I ended up with (May have been swayed by the Sunderland friendly...)

Kasper - 72

Logan - 62

Moore - 63

De Laet - 69

Morgan - 70

Whitbread - 71

St. Ledger - 67

Parkes - 56

Konchesky - 70

Kennedy - 64

Marshall - 72

Gallagher - 67

Wellens - 67

King - 68

Danns - 68

Drinkwater - 70

James - 68

Knockaert - 71 (Difficult to tell)

Dyer - 66

Nugent - 72

Vardy - 70

Beckford - 69

Waghorn - 67

Futacs - 66

Schlupp - 65

Something like that would be fair I reckon.

Not really, no. Would you say the same if Ronaldo or Messi had a blip or didn't score?

lol Dave. Maybe one day :)

Yes. If they weren't as good in the second half of their season, then I would expect their score to go down by one or two. It's only sensible.

If they can be increased for having a good 6 months, surely they should be decreased for having a not so good 6 months? You can't award positive form and not lower for negative form, otherwise the whole rating system makes no sense......

I know it's not in your remit, Ashley but could you have a word with someone and stop us being paired with people who pick fooking Anzhi?

Goes on Star Rating I'm afraid. Unless we drop to a 3 star and Anzhi to a 4 star, expect to play them. Easily beatable though not come up against anyone who's decent with them all fanboys who bum eto'o.

I actually would rather we were 3 star than 3.5, the one year we're finally 3.5 and it's where we're like a weak 3.5 side relative to others, and we end up facing sides far better than us online.

Flair trait should be scrapped, and replaced with FLAIR.

Should be I think

Schmeichel 73

Moore 64

RDL 69

Morgan 70

Whitbread 70

Parkes 57

Bolger 56

Taft 56

St Ledger 68

Konchesky 71

Kennedy 67

Gallagher 67

Marshall 70

Dyer 66 - acceleration should be at least 91

Knockaert 68

Drinkwater 69

James 68

Danns 69

King 68

Wellens 66

Vardy 63

Nugent 72

Beckford 72

Waghorn 65

Schlupp 64

I actually would rather we were 3 star than 3.5, the one year we're finally 3.5 and it's where we're like a weak 3.5 side relative to others, and we end up facing sides far better than us online.

This, especially if you don't us some of the players who didn't really feature much last season, Paintsil, Mills and Vassell being examples.

Having said that it's my choice to play that team so I guess I can't moan too much.

Archived