Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

Mills to .....................

how the hell was one of our worst defenders ever? If he hadn't had a bust up with Pearson you wouldn't be saying that. He has been good in parts but average in others. He really isn't that bad.

Jumping on the Mills is w@nk bandwagon is easy - but he's not. He might be a giant nob, but then there are a lot of those in football. The Prem is full of absolute tools - but it doesn't make them cr@p players.

Mills didn't live up to expectations, but ALL our expectations were demolished last season. I don't think we should just give the bloke away and certainly not a straight swap for Wilson. He IS cr@p.

Interesting comment from the Celtic Forum, anyone able to confirm this?

" Bollocks, O'Dea is much better and I barely rate him. I have a season ticket at Leicester (perk of the job and haven't used it since March) and Matt Mills is terrible. He can't get a look in ahead of St.Leadger, Morgan or even Sol Bamba. Fair enough Mills had a hell of a bust up with Pearson which hasn't done him any favours.

Plus, he is a total piss head, always in the bars in Oadby and can quite often be seen in the Terrace Bar in Leicester acting like a twat, always has 2 thugs by his side. Is that the sort of player we want at our club? He is a bad influence "

I must say that i was really pleased when mills signed but for various reasons it just hasnt worked out best for both parties that he goes dont know much about wilson except he used to play for forest i just hope that we can recoup something back with regards to a fee a straight swap doesnt make sense

" Bollocks, O'Dea is much better and I barely rate him. I have a season ticket at Leicester (perk of the job and haven't used it since March) and Matt Mills is terrible. He can't get a look in ahead of St.Leadger, Morgan or even Sol Bamba. Fair enough Mills had a hell of a bust up with Pearson which hasn't done him any favours.

Plus, he is a total piss head, always in the bars in Oadby and can quite often be seen in the Terrace Bar in Leicester acting like a twat, always has 2 thugs by his side. Is that the sort of player we want at our club? He is a bad influence "

Guy can't be Scottish nor from Glasgow.

.....should fit in well in Glasgow then!

.....should fit in well in Glasgow then!

I wouldn't say the piss head bit is true, met him, Peltier and Danns on a night out after the Coventry win back last August and he was drinking water whilst the other two were sharing some champagne....

I wouldn't, St. Ledger wants to play for the club, Mills was here for Sven and money.

Well St.Ledger DIDN'T want to play for the club when he got dropped did he?

I wouldn't, St. Ledger wants to play for the club, Mills was here for Sven and money.

So Ssl is here because he loves Leicester and wants to play for them?

lol Get real he's here for the big wage packet like every single player in our team.. get real.

Yes he did? He was annoyed because he never played lol

He then worked hard in training and performed well when he got in the side!

Well I seem to remamber he threw a mardy and asked to be transfer listed.

whatever he's only good enough to sit on the bench and maybe not that.

Well I seem to remamber he threw a mardy and asked to be transfer listed.

whatever he's only good enough to sit on the bench and maybe not that

No he had a falling out and got transfer listed but still worked hard to get in the squad which he did.

Hmm what has mills done then, after getting dropped ONE game throws a mardy and then doesn't like it when Pearson tells him why (which i presume happened).

I rather have St. Ledger over Mills anyday and I will be glad to see him gone.

Archived