Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

Mills to .....................

Are people over looking the fact had Mills played a couple more games we'd have had to pay some more money? Or did I make that up?

Wasn't it an extra £1.5m? I don't see a future of him at the club anyway and don't see why people would want him here, time for Nige to make his own team and get rid of the players that think they are bigger than the club.

Yes he did? He was annoyed because he never played lol

He then worked hard in training and performed well when he got in the side!

i thought he got in the side cos bamba and mills were suspended?

Interesting comment from the Celtic Forum, anyone able to confirm this?

" Bollocks, O'Dea is much better and I barely rate him. I have a season ticket at Leicester (perk of the job and haven't used it since March) and Matt Mills is terrible. He can't get a look in ahead of St.Leadger, Morgan or even Sol Bamba. Fair enough Mills had a hell of a bust up with Pearson which hasn't done him any favours.

Plus, he is a total piss head, always in the bars in Oadby and can quite often be seen in the Terrace Bar in Leicester acting like a twat, always has 2 thugs by his side. Is that the sort of player we want at our club? He is a bad influence "

He's always hanging around with former leicester player Jon Stevenson who is far from a thug lol

Jumping on the Mills is w@nk bandwagon is easy - but he's not. He might be a giant nob, but then there are a lot of those in football. The Prem is full of absolute tools - but it doesn't make them cr@p players.

Exactly, the reason he can't get into a Championship team, let alone a Premiership team, is because he is an absolute tool and a crap player.

I mean, you can argue what your version of crap is until you're blue in the face. But lets put it this way, he's no where near good enough to justify being an absolute tool.

If Pearson agrees, I think we need to make sure we get rid of him. And we aren't going to get £3.5m for him now, I can tell you that.

Interesting comment from the Celtic Forum, anyone able to confirm this?

" Bollocks, O'Dea is much better and I barely rate him. I have a season ticket at Leicester (perk of the job and haven't used it since March) and Matt Mills is terrible. He can't get a look in ahead of St.Leadger, Morgan or even Sol Bamba. Fair enough Mills had a hell of a bust up with Pearson which hasn't done him any favours.

Plus, he is a total piss head, always in the bars in Oadby and can quite often be seen in the Terrace Bar in Leicester acting like a twat, always has 2 thugs by his side. Is that the sort of player we want at our club? He is a bad influence "

I can confirm the bits in bold.

Kitchandro - Mills was good at Reading. He'll be good somewhere else. We need to get rid because he has been shite here.

Hopefully we get to dump the muppet and his wages as well as received a few quid.

However a little objectivity wouldn't go amiss.

If Mills goes to Celtic I think he will be faced with a very similar type of manager in Lennon, maybe a little more player friendly but just as fired up and demanding of results. Which should be easy enough for the lad up there, the teams are after all mostly lower tier equivalents of english clubs, for that alone I think he would not only do well there but make a good name for himself (attitude aside). For that reason he is definitely worth a few quid...

Kitchandro - Mills was good at Reading. He'll be good somewhere else. We need to get rid because he has been shite here.

Hopefully we get to dump the muppet and his wages as well as received a few quid.

However a little objectivity wouldn't go amiss.

The Reading fans weren't in agreement with your first sentence there when he came here. They were glad to be rid of him.

The ridiculous fee only served to heighten their pleasure of the move.

The Reading fans weren't in agreement with your first sentence there when he came here. They were glad to be rid of him.

The ridiculous fee only served to heighten their pleasure of the move.

They weren't glad, the majority thought it was a loss but not one that couldnt be compensated. I would compare it to if someone took Nugent off of us, we would all be a bit gutted about it but would know we could replace him easily enough

No he had a falling out and got transfer listed but still worked hard to get in the squad which he did.

Hmm what has mills done then, after getting dropped ONE game throws a mardy and then doesn't like it when Pearson tells him why (which i presume happened).

I rather have St. Ledger over Mills anyday and I will be glad to see him gone.

But neither of them are in the best two so it doesn't really matter.

Oh come on .... where's the romance in that!!?

point taken, maybe god looked a how hard sean was working on the training ground and got the others suspended to reward him with his rightful place at his right hand (side of the full backs) :thumbup:

point taken, maybe god looked a how hard sean was working on the training ground and got the others suspended to reward him with his rightful place at his right hand (side of the full backs) :thumbup:

Much better .... This MUST have happened!!

Reading fans never said he was shit they just said they were happy with the fee.

I mean if we sold say... Nugent, for £5mil, we'd be laughing. I'm a big Nugent fan but £5mil is ridiculous.

As for people claiming he came for money - I agree it plays a part for too many but do people not think that clubs with money might be a more attractive proposition? - More chance of going up? Surely.

Reading fans never said he was shit they just said they were happy with the fee.

I mean if we sold say... Nugent, for £5mil, we'd be laughing. I'm a big Nugent fan but £5mil is ridiculous.

As for people claiming he came for money - I agree it plays a part for too many but do people not think that clubs with money might be a more attractive proposition? - More chance of going up? Surely.

Well how did that work out for us this season?

Im getting more excited with the path Pearson seems to be taking us on for nest season... cutting the wage bill, getting in the young hungry lads with potential

Well how did that work out for us this season?

Im getting more excited with the path Pearson seems to be taking us on for nest season... cutting the wage bill, getting in the young hungry lads with potential

Yes it's called being led down the garden path.

Is the delay on this because NP is away and needs to assess Wilson or is this dead? By the way does anyone know when NP is back form holiday?

Just because there is a delay, doesn't mean there's a hiccup in the deal or that it's dead.

Pearson might be looking at other targets.

Archived