Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

Mills to .....................

Mills wasn't as bad as he has been made out to be...yes he is, he is one of the worst defenders I have seen a Leicester shirt.

I have ranted enough about him this season, cba anymore.

If you say so, mirrored by his price tag I guess.

How long have you been watching Leicester then? I can think of a number of poor defenders whilst I've been watching them

If you say so, mirrored by his price tag I guess.

How long have you been watching Leicester then? I can think of a number of poor defenders whilst I've been watching them

Couldn't give a shit about his price tag, he is a woeful defender.

His long ball game, his passing, his heading accuracy, his distribution and his attitude are all woeful.

Been watching Leicester since about 1997, we have had some terrible right and left backs, but as a centre back Mills is one of the worst I've seen.

My pal is a big forest fan. He speaks very highly of Wilson. Things have not gone brilliantly for him up north, but he was very highly rated at Forest. Agree with Kingfox that Mills distribution was some of the worst since Jimmy Trotter and Gary Coatsworth!!

Couldn't give a shit about his price tag, he is a woeful defender.

His long ball game, his passing, his heading accuracy, his distribution and his attitude are all woeful.

Been watching Leicester since about 1997, we have had some terrible right and left backs, but as a centre back Mills is one of the worst I've seen.

Fair enough I'll accept your opinion, but whoever brought in to replace could well play worse/have a bad run of form and people will be calling Pearson for getting rid of Mills lol

Believe me I couldn't care less if he left, I just don't think he should get as much abuse as he has been.

Fair enough I'll accept your opinion, but whoever brought in to replace could well play worse/have a bad run of form and people will be calling Pearson for getting rid of Mills lol

Believe me I couldn't care less if he left, I just don't think he should get as much abuse as he has been.

I just cba to rant about him anymore, he has frustrated me that much. For a captain his attitude is appaling and his game like I said, such as his long balls and passing are horrific. Mills is only good at blocking balls and putting his body on the line, apart from that he is along with the likes of Gerrbrand the worst centre back I have seen in a Leicester shirt since I've supported them.

To watch a man who didn't play?

To potentially negotiate a deal with the club. It's not that outrageous to suggest he was speaking to officials during the day and decided to hang around and watch the game, seeing as it was on a Monday night.

We are his old club after all. Although he has little affiliation with us these days.

a lot of you still deluded I see, Mill`s clearly has nothing about him to be linked with the likes of celtic! Im not gonna get excited about wilson, seem`s to injury prone! no wonder there happy to swap him be better off having a fit player in there squad. Personally I think Mills deserves a second chance hasn`t spoke out of turn since he fell out with pearson as far as I know and with stronger defender`s around him in the RB and LB postion`s believe he will be a lot more confident. but most of you want rid of him just like when a lot of you didn`t rate fryatt!!!

a lot of you still deluded I see, Mill`s clearly has nothing about him to be linked with the likes of celtic! Im not gonna get excited about wilson, seem`s to injury prone! no wonder there happy to swap him be better off having a fit player in there squad. Personally I think Mills deserves a second chance hasn`t spoke out of turn since he fell out with pearson as far as I know and with stronger defender`s around him in the RB and LB postion`s believe he will be a lot more confident. but most of you want rid of him just like when a lot of you didn`t rate fryatt!!!

I don't rate Fryatt

Were not in the bowels of the club so we don't know the full story

Chill :thumbup:

Really? One of the worst centre halves? Reallllly? Mills haven't been great but compared to the likes of Makin, Kenton, Brevett, Gerrbrand, (Peter) Gilbert, N'Gotty, Bruce, Marshall et al, he's a total footballing centre back.

Really? One of the worst centre halves? Reallllly? Mills haven't been great but compared to the likes of Makin, Kenton, Brevett, Gerrbrand, (Peter) Gilbert, N'Gotty, Bruce, Marshall et al, he's a total footballing centre back.

Not forgetting Nicky Mohan, Jacob Laursen, Nicholas Priet (sp?) & Paul Fitzpatrick.

Bad attitude he may have but he has proven that he is more than good enough in this division and I along with most on here thought he would be a fantastic signing. For one reason or another it has not worked out for him here. I think he will still go on to prove what a good defender he is elsewhere but whatever went on with NP he has burnt his bridges with the club.

I would be astounded however if we were to do a straight swap for a player who is not in the same league as him ability wise. Cash plus Wilson maybe but will he really improve the squad and team?

Yep one of the worst centre halfs, seen most of the others play, Alex Bruce was pretty good for us tbh and so was N'Gotty, not as bad as you are making out.

Brevett didn't make many apperances, while Gilbert and Makin were more right-back and left backs, Kenton was ok in parts then went shit.

Marshall and Gerrbrand were pretty bad and yes I would class Mills in their category.

Yep one of the worst centre halfs, seen most of the others play, Alex Bruce was pretty good for us tbh and so was N'Gotty, not as bad as you are making out.

Brevett didn't make many apperances, while Gilbert and Makin were more right-back and left backs, Kenton was ok in parts then went shit.

Marshall and Gerrbrand were pretty bad and yes I would class Mills in their category.

How was N'Gotty fairly good for us? He was 4 years past his best and was injured for 90% of the time he was here. We let in less goals per game with Mills in the team so what do you base this on?

I quite liked the guy at Forest but maybe have a read of this from the Celtic forum.... Not great at all....

http://www.talkcelti...ad.php?t=122993

Yeah, then read the hundreds of Mills threads here. Almost identical - most fans slating, a couple defending. I hope they like their new, more expensive "bombscare."

How was N'Gotty fairly good for us? He was 4 years past his best and was injured for 90% of the time he was here. We let in less goals per game with Mills in the team so what do you base this on?

I liked N'Gotty when he played, he is like an older version of Sol Bamba, that run he did when he skipped past about 5 opposition players was amazing viewing.

Leave N'Gotty alone.

And with Mills I do know we let in less goals per game, but it was a team effort and in all fairness the games Mills played in the rest of the defence including Schmeichel performed far better than he did. Mills was still doing the idiotic things he was doing at the start of the season, i.e giving the ball away cheaply, failing to pass it out of defence, hoofing the ball out of play or straight back to the opposition and watching him struggle with his distribution.

I liked N'Gotty when he played, he is like an older version of Sol Bamba, that run he did when he skipped past about 5 opposition players was amazing viewing.

Leave N'Gotty alone.

And with Mills I do know we let in less goals per game, but it was a team effort and in all fairness the games Mills played in the rest of the defence including Schmeichel performed far better than he did. Mills was still doing the idiotic things he was doing at the start of the season, i.e giving the ball away cheaply, failing to pass it out of defence, hoofing the ball out of play or straight back to the opposition and watching him struggle with his distribution.

N'Gotty played like an arthritic Sol Bamba. Wow!!

So what your saying is that anything bad before Mills was ousted from the squad is all his fault. Really? What about after? Was that all his fault too? I am beginning to wonder if you are a WUM.

N'Gotty played like an arthritic Sol Bamba. Wow!!

So what your saying is that anything bad before Mills was ousted from the squad is all his fault. Really? What about after? Was that all his fault too? I am beginning to wonder if you are a WUM.

Why the hell would I be a WUM, you can see from comments I have made in the past that im not a WUM, I have been on this forum for a good number of years and all my comments are not answers back or verbal remarks.

I can remember the skill and run N'Gotty did when he skipped past about five opposition players, just like Sol Bamba does.

So what your saying is that anything bad before Mills was ousted from the squad is all his fault. Really? What about after? Was that all his fault too?

And to those questions im not saying anything of the sort, look on my profile and my threads and comments about Mills, I don't like him and have strong opinions on him, and our entitled to write about them.

Imagined scenario , Lennon rings Pearson. " you know that Mills stiff you have on your books ? " Pearson yes are you interested ? Well iv'e got one too, shall we just do a swop they will never know the difference , Lennon puts the phone down and laughs at his own joke only for the phone to ring and Pearson says DEAL !

Leave N'Gotty alone.

Dude, the 5 problems you've listed with Mills are all the same thing.

He cant pass.

Archived